Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

Meanwhile guys like Pendles, Steele and Maynard are training with the young players.
De Goey has no comprehension of what it takes to be a team player.

How do you know what the plans were?
It’s easy to make plans. Harder to see then through.
Pendles, Steele and Maynard training with the young players.
De Goey on charges in the US.

And heaps of other blokes not there it really is a non issue
Totally a non issue!
Facing criminal charges in a foreign country is no big deal at all.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 it was more your tantrums about him not being at the 1-4 years pre season.
Would love to know your scientific reasoning for choosing six laughing emoji.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still embarrassing the club.
If anyone is up on charges why would you then publicly share what a hoot of a time your having on the other side of the world instead of working towards redemption?
Hasn’t learnt. Will never learn.
Such a waste.

What are you on about? He has done nothing of the sort.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Article in the HS about his plans for dealing with the court date that I can't read because paywall.

Anybody want to give us a summary?

Article in the HS about his plans for dealing with the court date that I can't read because paywall.

Sure thing.

Collingwood bad boy Jordan De Goey will head home to Australia before his date with a Manhattan magistrate.
The AFL star, who found himself in strife over an alleged incident in a New York nightclub, is due back in Melbourne shortly where he will face court again via Zoom.

The 25-year-old’s return was confirmed to Sheahan Ink by members of the De Goey entourage who let slip the inked up ball magnet may also have found time to nip into Las Vegas for some R&R while still on American soil.

De Goey’s backers believe the ball magnet’s defence is strong.

De Goey and friend Luke Dyson claim they were defending themselves when a pair pushed past the private booth parameters to apparently steal drinks.

De Goey and Dyson were enjoying the bottle service provided by Dream nightclub in Chelsea with the obligatory Grey Goose bottles of vodka and an assortment of mixes.

The high-profile duo didn’t take too kindly to the intrusion with De Goey allegedly pushing the male in self defence.

The protagonists were then pushed out the door by nightclub security but called 911, alleging to New York police the female was groped.

De Goey will vigorously defend the charges as is expected will Dyson who works in a New York tattoo parlour.

Clickbait.

The protagonists were then pushed out the door by nightclub security but called 911, alleging to New York police the female was groped.
This bit here is something I find a bit odd and I'm confused why the police are bothering with prosecuting. The other party were ejected from the club, then cracked the sads, called the police and demonstrably lied to them.

If all charges dropped the you hold on to him and hope he has a stellar season and decide to keep or move on

If charges stick then he still plays ( second half of the year )but move him on
I think either way he gets moved on. We’ve worked hard to address the midfield in the last two drafts, 2022 should be about KPPs and if we can have two first-round picks back to back, that’ll do more for our future than a couple of years from De Goey. Not to mention our cap position.

I think either way he gets moved on. We’ve worked hard to address the midfield in the last two drafts, 2022 should be about KPPs and if we can have two first-round picks back to back, that’ll do more for our future than a couple of years from De Goey. Not to mention our cap position.
I think it's quite likely that he has a big year and then gets a free agency offer that we're unwilling to match.

In terms of whether that's a good thing for the future - it might depend on how low on the ladder we finish and thus how high the compo pick is.

Oooh, DeGoey has moved on from having a “camp” …

… he’s now got an “entourage” and “backers”. Very fancy!

I’d prefer he just had a professional and experienced ‘manager’ who gave him sound advice. For instance, did we really need to know about the sojourn in Las Vegas? Not saying he shouldn’t have one, just prefer we didn’t know about it. It has an ‘up yours’ ring to it.:oops:

More amateurish and ham fisted stuff from the JDG ‘circle’.

I’d prefer he just had a professional and experienced ‘manager’ who gave him sound advice. For instance, did we really need to know about the sojourn in Las Vegas? Not saying he shouldn’t have one, just prefer we didn’t know about it. It has an ‘up yours’ ring to it.:oops:

More amateurish and ham fisted stuff from the JDG ‘circle’.
An entourage is much cooler than a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back