Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

I doubt the charge was fabricated. Probably too hard to prove in a he said she said situation. Happens a lot going by the contacts i have with player managers. Footballers get away with a lot, most are smart enough to not reoffend. Those who do still get too many chances

Yeah you can't hold dismissed charges against someone. Because they have ceased to exist. Do you understand that the Melb sexual assault complaint was fabricated by the complainant?

I think we can end this here. You appear to have your mind set on something.

What evidence is there that it was fabricated? For someone so steadfast on wanting evidence to prove JDG's guilt you seem to be running to be judge, jury and executioner on the alleged victim.

I note that you ignored Scodog's point a couple of weeks ago which raised that JDG DID actually write some form of a letter of apology to the complainant. Why would he need to do that for a charge that was dropped if nothing of note occurred?

I doubt the charge was fabricated. Probably too hard to prove in a he said she said situation. Happens a lot going by the contacts i have with player managers. Footballers get away with a lot, most are smart enough to not reoffend. Those who do still get too many chances
Doubt away and guess away. There was no he said she said because the prosecution withdrew the charges. Do you understand there was a costs order made against the Police for both of the accused? Do you understand what that tells you about the merits of the Police case?

What evidence is there that it was fabricated? For someone so steadfast on wanting evidence to prove JDG's guilt you seem to be running to be judge, jury and executioner on the alleged victim.

I note that you ignored Scodog's point a couple of weeks ago which raised that JDG DID actually write some form of a letter of apology to the complainant. Why would he need to do that for a charge that was dropped if nothing of note occurred?
The charges were withdrawn and there was a costs order against VicPol. That should tell you plenty.

Will PM you my source. Just to calm you down.

I know a friend of the alleged victim who backs her to the hilt. Is that not an impeccable source too?
No. The complainant was a good enough BS artist to get the cops to lay charges. Guess she could easily convince a pal.

He apologised for the language he used towards her. Nothing more.

What is BS? My opinion that the club stood him down because of being fed up with his accumulated indiscretions? Or the fact that the club stood him down at all?

Either way, I stand by my post. I also acknowledge that the stand down followed the accusation of groping and being involved in a bar fight, with the first no longer relevant and the latter yet to be resolved. Based on some posts on here, the bar fight issue may go away too.

As I said, that’s good. But I don’t see the club’s action as unprofessional. The guy was arrested. He spent a night in jail. These are not trivial matters and the club reacted appropriately in my opinion. Several weeks later, there may be justification in reviewing the club’s actions - but at the time? We are also not privy to any discussion bet JDG and the club. We’ll all know more after December 8.

That we would be standing him down on the basis of previous indiscretions. Like others standing by whatever punishments they’re amazingly stating are still warranted even if he gets off it’s your right to do so, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t BS.

The reality is he was stood down on the basis of the forceable touching charge. As GC put it above if that was never in play (which in reality it wasn’t considering it was fabricated) the club wouldn’t have acted so swiftly (and in hindsight naively) and many currently held views would be different.

To reiterate they would only be deemed as unprofessional if he was stood down on the basis of past indiscretions. Spare us on the night in jail being a reflection on what he’s done we all know that was the result of the forceable touching charge given how minor the assault charge was.

Last edited:
I have def missed something……

So what’s the go now? All charges drop and it was a stitch up all this time?
Any word if he is staying with us or leaving?

have t been following this at all to be honest

I’m with Sidey on this one. He may have been required to issue an apology at the time, but from what I’ve heard everything that went on in 2020-2021 was a fabrication. He’s more s**t magnet than saint, but the continuation of holding him to account on issues of the past 18 months is unfair, IMO.

I have def missed something……

So what’s the go now? All charges drop and it was a stitch up all this time?
Any word if he is staying with us or leaving?

have t been following this at all to be honest

In a surprise twist, we've made him captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate.. if I was the club and that re.. wouldn't be sending him to do vlakies like labouring work again and that re.. what's next re.. what's next re.. what.. dress him as an elf and go and work in a Christmas store talking s**t and fake smiling and stuff like that and that re.. like that's gonna change him and that re.. I'd sweep the leg mate.. then lecture him for 5 minutes with.. you like that re.. you like that re.. no mercy mate.. no mercy.. then get him to rejoin the group mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.

This business of having to walk on egg shells every where you go simply bc you're an an AFL player.. is a crock of sh*t mate.. I don't know the bloke right.. but perhaps it's just better to neglect him.. not tame him.. like you would a bougainvillea.. so that he can continue to grow strong wild powerful and beautiful.. bit of pruning and that re from time to time that's ok and that re sort of a thing.. and Bob's your uncle mate. I mean when we all listen to Martika's I feel the earth move and that re.. do we think about the Madge.. do we think about the Madge.. no.. it's the fu**en Goo mate.. it's the fu**en Goo mate. That's it mate.. forget about it mate.

actually carole king wrote "i feel the earth move". Martika just put a slightly more trendy beat on the song. It should be noted that she faded into obscurity soon after, although she did re-emerge for a countdown like tour of Oz a few years ago..... undoubtedly, you would have attended. She is currently considering releasing photos of herself crawling under her bed looking for her gold discs, while showing off her ass. Once again, second place.

Latest news is that scott morrison is thinking of recruiting jordie to stand for christian porter's electorate.... or maybe the education minister....although they might have to grubby up his image a little to make him seem more human...

The charges were withdrawn and there was a costs order against VicPol. That should tell you plenty.

Will PM you my source. Just to calm you down.

No. The complainant was a good enough BS artist to get the cops to lay charges. Guess she could easily convince a pal.

When I was much younger I had both a male and female friend who had started dating. We were at a party both got quite drunk and the next day she made a series of very serious accusations against him. He denied those accusations. She didn't press charges but was adamant it happened. There would have only been 10 people at this party and other than the 2 involved no one knows what happened. Like most of these cases its a he said she said.

Point is I'd be surprised if anyone knows what happened other than the the complainant and DeGoey. Sources are only as good as the information fed to them. Not suggested he did anything wrong and not suggesting he didn't. Unless I was there, how could I possibly know.

When I was much younger I had both a male and female friend who had started dating. We were at a party both got quite drunk and the next day she made a series of very serious accusations against him. He denied those accusations. She didn't press charges but was adamant it happened. There would have only been 10 people at this party and other than the 2 involved no one knows what happened. Like most of these cases its a he said she said.

Point is I'd be surprised if anyone knows what happened other than the the complainant and DeGoey. Sources are only as good as the information fed to them. Not suggested he did anything wrong and not suggesting he didn't. Unless I was there, how could I possibly know.

Except this wasn’t a case of she said, he said. This was she said, then later the prosecution withdrew. The allegation effectively disappeared.

Costs awarded to defendants(there were two).

Looking forward to all the holier than thou types getting filled up with moral outrage when Jordy is welcomed back with open arms.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back