Degoey injured at Training

The hyphon

Draftee
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was told by a good friend of mine that Degoey injured his ankle during a marking contest today at training.No full confirmation yet on how bad it is but real concerns after he was helped off by trainers.

I knew we could get to round 1 without any major mishaps........Sheeezzzzzz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hyphon

Draftee
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Howdy Guys and gals good to be on board with all the collingwood faithful...........But what a sour note to start with Degoey being injured hope he is good to go soon.Wonder what the problem is with Grundy ? Hes been nursing a sore toe for weeks now we need him big time.Howe is another concern.Hope the boys are good to go round 1.

hollyfasolo

Debutant
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
In regard to return to sport, Grade l sprains typically take 2-4 weeks or more to regain full mobility and for swelling to fully resolve, whereas Grade II sprains, being a little more severe, make take more like 6-8 weeks. A grade III sprain or avulsion fraction recovery time depends on several factors.

5 WEEKS TO ROUND 1 :/

Stoods

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
“Only an ankle” ruined Daisy’s career, brought on Maxwell’s retirement and kept Oxley out of the game for around a year.

I’m hoping for the best, but let’s wait until we find out more first.
There have also been many cases (more than the bad ones you mentioned) where the player has recovered and returned to normal! I agree with you, wait until we find out more :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unknown Identity

Professional Strawman
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Apparently we are concerned about a crack/fracture in the lower leg.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
is it related to the stress issues he was having last year in his leg?

Top Bottom