Degoey injured at Training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sherriff

How good are finals?
AFL Club
Collingwood
We're only playing Geelong in Round 1. What's the problem? I don't think Jordy was 100% before this, so best he continues his rehab and let him get back to full strength. I'd like to see Jamie come in to replace him for Rd 1 anyway (will be less team selection hand wringing).

As long as Jordy is back to 130% by the time Aug/Sep comes around, I'm not too fussed.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
We're only playing Geelong in Round 1. What's the problem? I don't think Jordy was 100% before this, so best he continues his rehab and let him get back to full strength. I'd like to see Jamie come in to replace him for Rd 1 anyway (will be less team selection hand wringing).

As long as Jordy is back to 130% by the time Aug/Sep comes around, I'm not too fussed.
we have a much harder draw and De Goey could miss 6-8 rounds

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Is that the same leg that he had stress fractures in?

This is a joke.

What have we got graduates working down there?

esc0bar

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
“Generally speaking the recovery time for a sprained ankle will be 2 to 3 weeks for a grade 1 strain ,4 to 6 weeks for a grade 2 strain and for a grade 3 strain the probability of surgery is high, with a grossly unstable joint. The recovery for this is in the order of 3to 6 months.”

Let’s hope only grade one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doppleganger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Do the supposedly respected footy journalists putting out tweets relating to ‘fears’ and ‘whispers’ add any value whatsoever!?

HFF

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Liverpool, FC Bayern
Fingers crossed for him.
I know his pain having just suffered a grade 2 in the ankle 2 weeks ago myself.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
**** thought it was a broken ankle.. threw my membership off the west gate bridge.. now I've gotta call for yet another replacement for ****s sake.. even when I call the membership hotline.. and just say hi.. they know who I am before I ask for it re.. they're like.. heyyyyyyyy how you been mate another one no problem.

****!

Top Bottom