Degoey injured at Training

Remove this Banner Ad

The hyphon

Debutant
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was told by a good friend of mine that Degoey injured his ankle during a marking contest today at training.No full confirmation yet on how bad it is but real concerns after he was helped off by trainers.

I knew we could get to round 1 without any major mishaps........Sheeezzzzzz

Howdy Guys and gals good to be on board with all the collingwood faithful...........But what a sour note to start with Degoey being injured hope he is good to go soon.Wonder what the problem is with Grundy ? Hes been nursing a sore toe for weeks now we need him big time.Howe is another concern.Hope the boys are good to go round 1.

In regard to return to sport, Grade l sprains typically take 2-4 weeks or more to regain full mobility and for swelling to fully resolve, whereas Grade II sprains, being a little more severe, make take more like 6-8 weeks. A grade III sprain or avulsion fraction recovery time depends on several factors.

5 WEEKS TO ROUND 1 :/

In before...……..Pies have injuries! :shoutyoldman:

If its only an ankle then all good, couple of days!

“Only an ankle” ruined Daisy’s career, brought on Maxwell’s retirement and kept Oxley out of the game for around a year.

I’m hoping for the best, but let’s wait until we find out more first.

“Only an ankle” ruined Daisy’s career, brought on Maxwell’s retirement and kept Oxley out of the game for around a year.

There have also been many cases (more than the bad ones you mentioned) where the player has recovered and returned to normal! I agree with you, wait until we find out more :)

As long as DeGoey doesn’t go surfing he should recover better than Daisy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back