Degoey injured at Training

Remove this Banner Ad

We're only playing Geelong in Round 1. What's the problem? I don't think Jordy was 100% before this, so best he continues his rehab and let him get back to full strength. I'd like to see Jamie come in to replace him for Rd 1 anyway (will be less team selection hand wringing).

As long as Jordy is back to 130% by the time Aug/Sep comes around, I'm not too fussed.

We're only playing Geelong in Round 1. What's the problem? I don't think Jordy was 100% before this, so best he continues his rehab and let him get back to full strength. I'd like to see Jamie come in to replace him for Rd 1 anyway (will be less team selection hand wringing).

As long as Jordy is back to 130% by the time Aug/Sep comes around, I'm not too fussed.
we have a much harder draw and De Goey could miss 6-8 rounds

we have a much harder draw and De Goey could miss 6-8 rounds
6-8 rounds would be worse outcome the injury would generally have a someone out till round 2 to 4 depending on the severity it could be as little as just round 1

At least Ben Reid can get finally get a look in our forward line if De Goey misses early rounds

“Generally speaking the recovery time for a sprained ankle will be 2 to 3 weeks for a grade 1 strain ,4 to 6 weeks for a grade 2 strain and for a grade 3 strain the probability of surgery is high, with a grossly unstable joint. The recovery for this is in the order of 3to 6 months.”

Let’s hope only grade one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, you’re not exactly a filled with being confident type.

Out of interest, do you know where I can get an animated gif of the curtain going up and the vet going in?

* thought it was a broken ankle.. threw my membership off the west gate bridge.. now I've gotta call for yet another replacement for *s sake.. even when I call the membership hotline.. and just say hi.. they know who I am before I ask for it re.. they're like.. heyyyyyyyy how you been mate another one no problem.

*!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back