Degoey injured at Training

Remove this Banner Ad

**** thought it was a broken ankle.. threw my membership off the west gate bridge.. now I've gotta call for yet another replacement for ****s sake.. even when I call the membership hotline.. and just say hi.. they know who I am before I ask for it re.. they're like.. heyyyyyyyy how you been mate another one no problem.

****!
You have to go through the membership hotline like a common 3 game GA member?
Would have thought a legend of your stature would have had a dedicated number to call.

**** thought it was a broken ankle.. threw my membership off the west gate bridge.. now I've gotta call for yet another replacement for ****s sake.. even when I call the membership hotline.. and just say hi.. they know who I am before I ask for it re.. they're like.. heyyyyyyyy how you been mate another one no problem.

****!
Someone buy this man another expensive shirt :rainbow:

I can't stand the footy media's obsession with trying to be first to break the news rather than waiting to report fact
And who cares who is first? Except themselves.

Like we ever discuss who was first anyway; like you ever hear on talkback about who was first as a discussion point.

Nobody cares except the sewer dwellers aka media.

Last edited:

See I’m right :p

Club says nothing much is wrong.

Posters will be doom and gloom.

The truth is out there :greenalien:

Ps I’m more old fashioned, when he plays I know the injury has been over come.
The rest is pillow talk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone blamed our training surface yet? :p

2-4 weeks according to google, but google also diagnosed me with prostate cancer when all I had was OP

Too much info, or not enough?

Doctors say never use Google to Diagonse yourself

You have to go through the membership hotline like a common 3 game GA member?
Would have thought a legend of your stature would have had a dedicated number to call.

Well I didn't actually come out last yr and declare I had tickets to lawn 27 for the gf either re.. but I kept it quiet.. cause I didn't want to make my fellow posters jealous and envious re.. that's the nature of the man right there.. can't just come out and say hey Ed.. toss us another woodsman mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back