Degoey injured at Training

Remove this Banner Ad

is it related to the stress issues he was having last year in his leg?
By the vision, just landed badly and did the injury that way, and not related to anything else

Leg and foot in rehab.

6FE25DB7-3E77-4B89-A8A5-BFA837898639.gif

Attachments

• 031311B3-9530-4AB1-B2B6-7D1E21BF0C53.gif
    031311B3-9530-4AB1-B2B6-7D1E21BF0C53.gif
    988.9 KB · Views: 57
Is the sky falling still or has it remained in place?
Littered the Monash freeway, hence the traffic delays.

That’s today’s excuse anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** thought it was a broken ankle.. threw my membership off the west gate bridge.. now I've gotta call for yet another replacement for ****s sake.. even when I call the membership hotline.. and just say hi.. they know who I am before I ask for it re.. they're like.. heyyyyyyyy how you been mate another one no problem.

****!

I’m surprised they don’t just automatically mail you out a new one every few weeks?

Membership boss: “Damn, we lost in a close game, oh well, I guess we’d better mail out Gimpy a new membership”

Membership intern; “What are you talking about, it was an intraclub game?”

Membership boss: “Doesn’t matter, Gimpy will still find a reason to feed his membership to the lions at Weribee Zoo”

Like most Jurno's Guessing

Nah TD, they don’t guess.

It’s tactical. If they put out a report suggesting the worst, it ensures that they get a call from the club lickety split to set the record straight.

It’s their way of trying to get the story first. The club is clearly wise to it, which is why Peter Ryan (a club ally) ended up being the first to tweet the real story.

You know you're a jet when you get this much coverage when you get a pre season injury.

Hopefully it doesn't set Jordy back too far. He's a bloke you pay to see play.

Should be fine as long as we don't use a certain Doc.

cjBCK6K.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back