Opinion DeGoey or Lynch

who should we target

• DeGoey

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • Lynch

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bookmarked, I’m of the same opinion. Sh1t job if he left, as long as we pay him his worth.

I’d like to see five years

5 yrs would be great for us.. if we can do it.

There's no way we'd let him get away.

Yes he's done a coupla silly things.. but he's always been apologetic. Never intended to let his team mates down.. he just got caught up in the moment.

He's a Swanny type.. I doubt he'll ever leave.

Heard on 3AW this AM that the Tigers have thrown 1.4m per year at Tom Lynch. Prob priced us out of it to be honest. They’d be stretched for cap space too. If they go back to back they’ll have a heap of pay rises to be handing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard on 3AW this AM that the Tigers have thrown 1.4m per year at Tom Lynch. Prob priced us out of it to be honest. They’d be stretched for cap space too. If they go back to back they’ll have a heap of pay rises to be handing out.

Rance wasn't to enthusiastic at the prospect of getting Lynch last night.

Can't believe he would be on substantially more coin than Buddy. Not anywhere near as good in my eyes.
If the tigers are able to pay that to Lynch, then they can have him as far as I'm concerned.

Can't believe he would be on substantially more coin than Buddy. Not anywhere near as good in my eyes.
If the tigers are able to pay that to Lynch, then they can have him as far as I'm concerned.

Can’t really compare as the new CBA inflated the cap massively compared to when Buddy was signed.

I'd be surprised if they weren't, but I must say it's unusual to hear anything out of the Hawks before the trade period heats up.
Should have been the Ducks, all the action going on below the surface out of sight.

I like the way they go about things like this.

I hope it’s ok to post here, I know potential trades etc are dangerous on other people’s boards.

But realistically north are going to go very hard for de goey with length of contract and probably a fair bit more coin than he is worth.

If we could sway him a potential trade could look like our 2018 first rounder (say pick 10) and one of our young KPPs for De Goey and a third rounder. Fair enough if you’d prefer to keep de goey but if he did ask to be traded to North would you think the above scenario would be acceptable?

I hope it’s ok to post here, I know potential trades etc are dangerous on other people’s boards.

But realistically north are going to go very hard for de goey with length of contract and probably a fair bit more coin than he is worth.

If we could sway him a potential trade could look like our 2018 first rounder (say pick 10) and one of our young KPPs for De Goey and a third rounder. Fair enough if you’d prefer to keep de goey but if he did ask to be traded to North would you think the above scenario would be acceptable?
Pick 10 and Ben Brown for Degoey and a third rounder sounds ok to me.

482fd5b62c3c42b8f31a96fbef8.jpg

It’s better and more realistic than the future 2nd round pick Saints supporters were sprouting a couple weeks back lol

Back