Opinion DeGoey or Lynch

who should we target

• DeGoey

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • Lynch

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sign Dogoaty, maybe get lucky with a FA and then hit the draft. Plus signing all the others out of contract. This will be a big win for us in the off season.

I hope it’s ok to post here, I know potential trades etc are dangerous on other people’s boards.

But realistically north are going to go very hard for de goey with length of contract and probably a fair bit more coin than he is worth.

If we could sway him a potential trade could look like our 2018 first rounder (say pick 10) and one of our young KPPs for De Goey and a third rounder. Fair enough if you’d prefer to keep de goey but if he did ask to be traded to North would you think the above scenario would be acceptable?

Ben brown or no deal. What the hell im feeling generous, throw in mayne as a sweetener:)

I hope it’s ok to post here, I know potential trades etc are dangerous on other people’s boards.

But realistically north are going to go very hard for de goey with length of contract and probably a fair bit more coin than he is worth.

If we could sway him a potential trade could look like our 2018 first rounder (say pick 10) and one of our young KPPs for De Goey and a third rounder. Fair enough if you’d prefer to keep de goey but if he did ask to be traded to North would you think the above scenario would be acceptable?
What are you going to bid on Thomas with if you give us your top 10?

Interested to know what KP you would give up? McKay, Larkey and Durdin don’t get me excited at all. I doubt we would be chucking in a third rounder either because we have NGA kids this year.

What are you going to bid on Thomas with if you give us your top 10?

Interested to know what KP you would give up? McKay, Larkey and Durdin don’t get me excited at all. I doubt we would be chucking in a third rounder either because we have NGA kids this year.

The maths seem to work out that Thomas at around 10 would see us have to use our second and two third rounders. With the 20% discount that would seem to get it done. We wouldn’t be picking again until the fourth round though.

Young KPP specifically refers to McKay, Durdin, Larkey or Neilson. McKay looks the best at this stage and I think that Durdin or Larkey would be what we would be looking at.

Back