Media Delayed Media presents: The Definitive Username Ranking

Remove this Banner Ad

The Forgettables
THE FORGETTABLES

Screenshot_20210907-164654_1.png
Screenshot_20210907-164700_1.png

OK so I must have been in the midst of an epic ecstasy binge or something when I made this spreadsheet because the scores in the blue column are far, far more kind than these names deserve.

This group is made up of pretty much the most forgettable posters in the league with a couple of exceptions and I can say that with confidence because I doubt any of them will ever read this.

Your username should be a reflection of the type of player you are and these guys clearly have no aspirations or drive to be better.

Sswans gets a pass due to having exceptional ears, Okey too as he has the best CV I've ever seen and I can ignore the mess that is Ljp's name because of the work he puts in.

Beyond those 3, who are these people? Are they just resigned to clogging lists? What got them to this point?

Lack of imagination and class, that's what.​

I guess boncer also gets a pass, but when was the last time he did anything of worth that wasn't werewolf related?

THE FORGETTABLES

View attachment 1229983
View attachment 1229984

OK so I must have been in the midst of an epic ecstasy binge or something when I made this spreadsheet because the scores in the blue column are far, far more kind than these names deserve.

This group is made up of pretty much the most forgettable posters in the league with a couple of exceptions and I can say that with confidence because I doubt any of them will ever read this.

Your username should be a reflection of the type of player you are and these guys clearly have no aspirations or drive to be better.

Sswans gets a pass due to having exceptional ears, Okey too as he has the best CV I've ever seen and I can ignore the mess that is Ljp's name because of the work he puts in.

Beyond those 3, who are these people? Are they just resigned to clogging lists? What got them to this point?

Perfect title, I did forget these guys exist

THE FORGETTABLES

View attachment 1229983
View attachment 1229984

Boy I hope my relentless flirting with you has pushed me up the list :moustache::moustache:

I guess boncer also gets a pass, but when was the last time he did anything of worth that wasn't werewolf related?
He won himself a Deestroy Medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lingua Ignota just put 'Rioli8217' in the bottom 20 already.

Anyway, what's my score?
You, motherducker, can wait like everyone else.

I wanted to put in it the bottom 20 (which have already been released) but two things prevented that. "rioli" and the fact you have correct capitalisation.

Solid effort for such a sh*t name. Now if only he could drop the 34 and get a capital letter in there he'd be a legend.

Would help if he could spell Bouncer correctly too.

The Last of the Negatives

Screenshot_20210909-153934_1.png
Screenshot_20210909-153924_1.png
Screenshot_20210909-153810_1.png

Here we have the last of the players that received a negative scientific score but as the old saying goes "science isn't an exact science" and some of these names are actually pretty decent.

Heading the list we see TIF, Ned and Turbo. I can't help but feel if they could just sort their s**t out and correct their names then maybe their teams might not be such a mess. These 3 campaigners are so close to being top tier usernames.

Outside of those 3 there's still plenty of talent scattered throughout this list. Tarks is a personal favourite, everyone knows and loves pants, Callum Guns is a respected figure, fridge an up and comer and Agent93 is also there.

I can't accuse this bunch of lack of class or imagination because as we all know, they have it in spades, but what good is a 20 carat diamond covered in s**t?

Well it's still a 20 carat diamond you moron. All of these lazy arseholes need to ascend to 20 carat diamond level is a quick wash of username. A capital here, a space there and hey presto, the average scientific score of the league increases.

Cayz and Mike's username can die in a fire for all I care. Underscores at the beginning AND end of your name?

Utter filth.

I'm pretty happy with the personal scores I've given to this group, though maybe those with numbers in their name deserve another point docked from them.​

View attachment 1230525
View attachment 1230526
View attachment 1230527

Here we have the last of the players that received a negative scientific score but as the old saying goes "science isn't an exact science" and some of these names are actually pretty decent.

Heading the list we see TIF, Ned and Turbo. I can't help but feel if they could just sort their sh*t out and correct their names then maybe their teams might not be such a mess. These 3 campaigners are so close to being top tier usernames.

Outside of those 3 there's still plenty of talent scattered throughout this list. Tarks is a personal favourite, everyone knows and loves pants, Callum Guns is a respected figure, fridge an up and comer and Agent93 is also there.

I can't accuse this bunch of lack of class or imagination because as we all know, they have it in spades, but what good is a 20 carat diamond covered in sh*t?

Well it's still a 20 carat diamond you moron. All of these lazy arseholes need to ascend to 20 carat diamond level is a quick wash of username. A capital here, a space there and hey presto, the average scientific score of the league increases.

Cayz and Mike's username can die in a fire for all I care. Underscores at the beginning AND end of your name?

Utter filth.

I'm pretty happy with the personal scores I've given to this group, though maybe those with numbers in their name deserve another point docked from them.​
Whatevs campaigner! I'm dripping in diamonds!!!!

1631168976635.png

TheInjuryFactory is just a visually ugly mess of letters. Like no offense, but it looks terrible when written out.

View attachment 1230525
View attachment 1230526
View attachment 1230527

Heading the list we see TIF, Ned and Turbo. I can't help but feel if they could just sort their sh*t out and correct their names then maybe their teams might not be such a mess. These 3 campaigners are so close to being top tier usernames.

I can't accuse this bunch of lack of class or imagination because as we all know, they have it in spades, but what good is a 20 carat diamond covered in sh*t?

Utter filth.

Sure is some crap right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back