Media Delayed Media presents: The Definitive Username Ranking

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say I am enjoying the obscurity of retirement. In 2.2 millennia I have only had 4 names -
Horace
Bloodied52
Grand Uncle Horace
I laugh at the Blues

I am continually surprised people change their names so frequently.

Must say I am enjoying the obscurity of retirement. In 2.2 millennia I have only had 4 names -
Horace
Bloodied52
Grand Uncle Horace
I laugh at the Blues

I am continually surprised people change their names so frequently.
Again, you're still on the list and will be included. Even though I don't like tagging I will tag you just to spite you. Also, join the Gumbies. You can stay retired and we get an extra active number. Win win.

Chicken or the egg.
Seems your rankings are focused solely on the aesthetics of the name, quite disappointing.
What do you expect from a dropkick like me? Timely and in-depth analysis? Please. Hit up someone with any semblance of ability and intelligence if that's what you're after.

But to slightly correct you, the scientific score focuses purely on composition, not aesthetics. I however, not being a ******* robot, like to talk about how it looks and makes me feel.

Your name for instance... makes me feel sick. Couldn't handle typing out a proper name like an adult could you? It's all good, it's a challenge to rise above your natural programming of being a failure. I understand that better than most.

What do you expect from a dropkick like me? Timely and in-depth analysis? Please. Hit up someone with any semblance of ability and intelligence if that's what you're after.

But to slightly correct you, the scientific score focuses purely on composition, not aesthetics. I however, not being a ******* robot, like to talk about how it looks and makes me feel.

Your name for instance... makes me feel sick. Couldn't handle typing out a proper name like an adult could you? It's all good, it's a challenge to rise above your natural programming of being a failure. I understand that better than most.
I don't really take the name very seriously, I wanted to write one comment when I made this account and down the rabbit hole I went, it reflects my personality on here well, so I'm happy with it.
To feel ashamed about a username would reflect a very sick conscience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think you might actually like my new username :( (if the big man responds)
the fact that someone is trying to change their name, even if they were going to anyway and even if it's only to make me sick, means I've had an impact.

That's impressive, I usually consider that chat to myself as the reflection, but to reflect on that is game changing.
I wouldn't recommend it if I'm honest.

Its like staring into the abyss but the abyss is really bitchy and critical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back