News Deledio agrees to become a Giant

Remove this Banner Ad

Another thing to remember is that no one is at peak fitness. They are all back after a long holiday.

An end of preseason time trial would tell more.

But very excited with patton
True but these days they are expected to come back in top knick.Im sure they get skin folds done first day back and there times would be compared to previous years.

From all accounts Deledio is a true pro.Might not be an elite runner now but neither is Ward or Griffen.

Good thing about Pattons endurance levels improving is it gives our forward line so much versatility.All 3 of our main talls can play a high forward role.Lobb started on a wing a lot last year.

I hope nobody expected Lids to run well after the way he went out last season.

Surprised he finished top 20 tbh
Not sure many of us would have even considered how he might go. He is another new recruit in the end, a bloody good one of course. Yet we would not be tracking his 3km history from GWS perspective...

That Patton crossed the line that high up is the surprise. A very pleasant one.

His fitness won't be an issue, completely dedicated player and will probably get the luxury of spending a lot of time forward next year. Skills are superb, as are his hands, if him and Stevie J get a connection going they will cause havoc for small/medium defenders.

GIVE HIM BACK I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the... ?? :eek:

Surely that guy is taking the piss? Is he seriously legit, or what!? The only humour would come from it being a setup. If he was serious then that's very sad.
We think alike. I'm pretty cynical but I read it as genuine passion. Have seen plenty of it from Tiger supporters in this thread to know it exists at their club.
I used to join in the mocking of them on BF but I dont now. I never troll WC either becuase we haven't beaten them. Bulldogs and Port supporters on the other hand...

We think alike. I'm pretty cynical but I read it as genuine passion. Have seen plenty of it from Tiger supporters in this thread to know it exists at their club.
I used to join in the mocking of them on BF but I dont now. I never troll WC either becuase we haven't beaten them. Bulldogs and Port supporters on the other hand...
I don't troll other clubs because I don't know enough about them to have any dirt on them! Besides, I'd rather own the individual idiots who disrespect our club with their ignorance regarding expansion. It's more rewarding and enables the discussion of facts rather than thrashed-out banalities, the likes of which you see pervading Bay 13.

I don't troll other clubs because I don't know enough about them to have any dirt on them! Besides, I'd rather own the individual idiots who disrespect our club with their ignorance regarding expansion. It's more rewarding and enables the discussion of facts rather than thrashed-out banalities, the likes of which you see pervading Bay 13.
Fair enough
I've hated Port since I was a kid, so that aint gonna change.
Not all Bulldogs supporters are bad and I dont hate the club. Their doing bragging threads on the main board and attacking anyone who disagrees now though. That I like to confront.
At the end of the day none of it matters, so if isn't fun it's pointless.

ALL the best to your club and especially Brett, hopefully he's one of the keys to you securing your first AFL premiership. The guy sure deserves it. has been a loyal servant of the RFC since he was drafted and at times carried us. The win-loss record when he's been missing speaks volumes about his worth and influence on the team and it will be sad to see him lining up against us, but that's football these days. You can't bemoan players leaving your club and at the same time hope players from other clubs join yours. It's part and parcel of the game.
You're getting a fine player. I wouldn't be too worried about his injury past. He's been as durable as they come and if our season was salvageable he likely would have played at the end of last season.
I'm sure he'll be a winner for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back