• Lance Franklin

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Ryan Griffen

Votes: 36 30.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin is so far ahead in the excitment stakes, it isn't a contest. A better poll would be comparing Judd to Franklin, I reckon Buddy would win that one too. :)

rfctigerarmy said:
EXCITING player, has to be Deledio because of his pace and is willing to have a few bounces and have a torp.

Griffen behind him then Franklin whos exciting factor is about.. er.. 0.

I would also rate them like that for skill.
Didn't catch the Hawks/Richmond game in rd2 dipsh**? Buddy's skills and excitement factor are both enormous, even someone as challenged as yourself would know that.

I think all 3 are extremely exciting. Griffen and Deledio are both jets, and Buddy is a 197cm excitement machine. I'll take Buddy, purely because he's also a KPP and can do things a big man normally can't. Any of the 3 I'd be wrapt with though.

OneEyedHawk said:
Didn't catch the Hawks/Richmond game in rd2 dipsh**? Buddy's skills and excitement factor are both enormous, even someone as challenged as yourself would know that.

I think all 3 are extremely exciting. Griffen and Deledio are both jets, and Buddy is a 197cm excitement machine. I'll take Buddy, purely because he's also a KPP and can do things a big man normally can't. Any of the 3 I'd be wrapt with though.

Oooh Franklin had an exciting game in Rnd 2 did he?.. Please excuse me while I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Deledio has been consistently getting better and better every week, and while I was taking the urine above about Franklin, I do wish him all the best in his career.

But to even compare him to Deledio at this stage is an insult.

The Dice Man said:
Oooh Franklin had an exciting game in Rnd 2 did he?.. Please excuse me while I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Deledio has been consistently getting better and better every week, and while I was taking the urine above about Franklin, I do wish him all the best in his career.

It's not rocket science "D1ck Man". I mentioned that game because it was a Richmond game and I was talking to a Richmond supporter.

The Dice Man said:

When taking into account the height of franklin and positions he would normally play i would consider him to be right up there.

he's had many games showing his flare, just happened the game against richmond was the most. Was on fire. He'll end up with about 16-20 goals this year... I'd say he is extremely exciting. Everyone said at the start of the year that roughead and franklin wouldn't be able to even play this year because key position players take 1 or 2 years developing before they can be ready to compete. open you eyes and stop being so ignorant.

cschreuder61 said:
When taking into account the height of franklin and positions he would normally play i would consider him to be right up there.

he's had many games showing his flare, just happened the game against richmond was the most. Was on fire. He'll end up with about 16-20 goals this year... I'd say he is extremely exciting. Everyone said at the start of the year that roughead and franklin wouldn't be able to even play this year because key position players take 1 or 2 years developing before they can be ready to compete. open you eyes and stop being so ignorant.

Im not being ignorant. I thought earlier in the year Buddy showed some great signs, and had similarities to T Cloke. I hope he has a great career and is an exciting footballer. Demetriou knows we need some excitement machines.

But to compare his output to Griffen or Deledio from this season is pure lunacy.

Franklin's time will come.

deledio HAS been the most exciting due to playing well ALL year and has done some really exciting things,

Griffin has alos been exciting hasnt played as much has been abit inconsistant but will deffinantly be one damn fine player

Franklin has shown glimpses and you cant expect anymore from an 18/19 yr old, 197cm? bloke but yes he is exciting but his time will come in a few years but based on this year deledio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All exciting in their own right. Franklin has done really well for a big man in his first year,so imagine what hes going to be like in 5 years time. will be better then riewoldt i think. Griffin is huge for a young lad and i think he'll be the next riccuito. Great skills on both sides. Deledio has already shown how good hes going to be. Speedy,great skills,great mark could be whatever he wants to be.

It's silly to compare the 3.

Deledio has had a lot more game time than the other two, thus a lot more opportunites to show his wares. He has cemented his place in the Richmond 18 and plays probably 80-90% of games. Great player, good footy brain, great kick, nothing to really see wrong with the kid.

Griffen has had limited opportunites, and has had to fight for his place in the team. I think Rocket is easing him into things as well. He's hasn't played anywhere near the amount that Deledio has, and thus hasn't made that much of an impression. From what he's shown us Doggies supporters have a lot to look forward to.

Franklin was thrown in at the deep end from the start. He's done pretty well for a 1st year player, but hasn't been setting the world on fire. As soon as his frame gets a bit bigger and he can take the hits he will be a force to be reckoned with.

So, going on this season alone, Deledio is easily leading the 3, but in terms of potential, all 3 have potential to be great players for their respective teams. Trying to compare how good they'll be in relation to each other is just lunacy.

The Dice Man said:

He's played better games since round 2, but we're not sure that Richmond supporters watch other games outside of the one's played by the Tigers (going by their comments on here), hence the decision to use the Round 2 game as an example.

Nightwolf_69 said:
Franklins goals this year = Pure excitement. The guys 196cm and runs like the wind, just bloody glad we have him...

Not taking into account any Hawk Bias there nightwolf ?

From what i've seen Griffen, although you would be equally happy with either Deliedo or Franklin.
Griffen has been a key component in the Dogs late season revival so that's what gets him the nod at the end.

Nightwolf_69 said:
lol if he missed that goal it would of been a ******** kick honestly wasnt that hard to have a ball rolled in front u and kick a goal with plenty of space, however he is a great player but please stop overrating him at such a young age

jackson_rules said:
lol if he missed that goal it would of been a ******** kick honestly wasnt that hard to have a ball rolled in front u and kick a goal with plenty of space, however he is a great player but please stop overrating him at such a young age
Your kidding aren't you? It was the whole package that made the goal, a one-handed pick up on the run from a 197cm 18yo, and drills through a great goal. Why does Huddo get so excited and yell" LANCE FRANKLIN SUPERSTAR"? Was clearly a great goal.

I reckon Franklin is great to watch. It will be great seeing him when he puts on a few kg's and gets a bigger engine. He will be a very exciting player to watch.

Deledio has probably been my favourite player to watch since browny has gone down.
Same with Franklin, once he he gets a bigger motor and gets to about 90 kg I reckon he'll be in the top 5 most excting players to watch in the league.

jackson_rules said:
lol if he missed that goal it would of been a ******** kick honestly wasnt that hard to have a ball rolled in front u and kick a goal with plenty of space,

If Deledio kicked that, you would still be in the bathroom cleaning your pants..

jackson_rules said:
however he is a great player but please stop overrating him at such a young age

Ok....

Franklin > Judd :)

jackson_rules said:
whatever, that was a great goal. watching it live was even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back