Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunt has poor kicking skills that's why he is a tagger . I don't think that fits Simpsons game plan . IMO Jordan Lockyer who can play medium defender , third tall defender , wing and can also win his own ball at the contest is more versatile

How do you we even know what Lockyer can do at AFL as he has never played at that level.
If he wasn't the son of a past player would his name even garner a mention on this board????

I disagree with your assessment on Hunt , but that's OK we are both entitled to our opinions.

Hunt has shown what he can do at AFL and he has played in more roles than just a tagger for Geelong.
I happen to be a believer, that in the main, players don't really start to flourish until they get 65 to 70 games notched up and Hunt is very much in that slot.

Ultimately it will come down to what our recruiters think could be available with pick 69 and they will sum that up against picking up a Hunt, Lucas type.

Last edited:
How do you we even know what Lockyer can do at AFL as he has never played at that level.
If he wasn't the son of a past player would his name even garner a mention of this board????

I disagree with your assessment on Hunt , but that's OK we are both entitled to our opinions.

Hunt has shown what he can do at AFL and he has played in more roles than just a tagger for Geelong.
I happen to be a believer, that in the main, players don't really start to flourish until they get 65 to 70 games notched up and Hunt is very much in that slot.

Ultimately it will come down to what our recruiters think could be available with pick 69 and they will sum that up against picking up a Hunt, Lucas type.
I would have given a big Yes to Hunt pre his groin injury this season.

I'm not sure if players ever fully recover from a serious groin injury.

Would want to see a conclusive medical report.

Panos plays more like a HFF than a pure inside mid - just based on the AFL video. Lacks pace to become a full time afl mid.

Someone will take a punt on him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back