Delisted Free-Agents Target List

Remove this Banner Ad

Wells, Goldsack, Crocker, Dunn. Are we likely to delist anyone else off the senior list? Murray delisted rookie. Maybe Lynch. Noble added to one of the lists, i don't know if we get to choose which list.
Have I missed anyone?

That'd only leave 4 or 5, depending on Lynch, spots to fill. Not much space for these sort of blokes.
Some of the names been brought up, like walker, really, there’s a reason why they are not on a team anymore, they are simply not that good.
Rather draft if we can to fill those list spots.

Some of the names been brought up, like walker, really, there’s a reason why they are not on a team anymore, they are simply not that good.
I can't say I actually know any of the names that have been brought up, but I'd much prefer to see us try to fluke some long term gold in the draft rather than pick up a bloke who might be able to fill a role for a year or two, particularly as the only two short term roles we could benefit from being filled are KPF and front and centre forward. There's no way a KPF with any chance of improving us is going to be delisted and front and centre forwards can be gotten pretty cheaply in the draft and can often play very early. Maybe I'd make an exception for a ready to go inside mid.

Some of the names been brought up, like Walker, really, there’s a reason why they are not on a team anymore, they are simply not that good.
I would have killed for Walker late 2018 when we were down to Madgen and Goldsack, neither key position height

I would have killed for Walker late 2018 when we were down to Madgen and Goldsack, neither key position height

Didn’t see Dunn on the delist or retirement list. So he must be staying on, if Dunn retired I’d be happy with Walker on the rookie list as injury cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t see Dunn on the delist or retirement list. So he must be staying on, if Dunn retired I’d be happy with Walker on the rookie list as injury cover.

We haven't announced our delisting's yet beyond the retirements and Murray. Expect something in the next few days.

Weird management of Jok. He was always a 2-3 year proposition given the development needed, yet Essendon gave him a debut after minimal form and an injury interrupted year. Thought the debut was to give him an insight into senior footy, however with today’s delisting it was seemingly sink or swim.

Is that treating him like s**t or giving him a game of AFL that he can lay claim to for the rest of his life?

Six of one, half dozen the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back