Prediction Delisted Free Agents - where do they end up?

Narkle is supposedly going to train with Richmond. Not sure why exactly, I can't see him getting a game now that Hopper and Taranto are on board.

Depth. Not the worst considering injuries happen and Prestia does 2-3 soft tissue things a day

Yeah he would be solid depth. Still, I'm surprised he didn't try get somewhere he has more chance of being a regular.

Possibly backing himself to crack in a top side got to admire that, Ryan Clarke did the same for us. Never know with injuries, Prestia (can he stay fit for 3 weeks?), Tarranto has had injuries, rest are fairly young. Think Narkle is an upgrade on RCD so think of it that way. Rather than RCD having to combine in you'd have Narkle who is more AFL quality

Narkle finished last in the repeat sprints at training apparently. Cant see him winning a spot.

Fitness and tank has always been his issue. Sad as he has all the talent.

Does he have any more strings to his bow than midfield?

Not really, he doesnt have the defensive pressure to play as a small forward and has never really been tried as a defender. Is a good offensive mid but is one way, doesnt work hard enough defensively.

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not really, he doesnt have the defensive pressure to play as a small forward and has never really been tried as a defender. Is a good offensive mid but is one way, doesnt work hard enough defensively.
Hmm that’s going to make it tough for him playing for us.

Doesn’t sound like he has the attributes we look for in players so for him to be invited to train for us was a bit of a baffling one. They must see something else in him perhaps.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out for him over the summer.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Hmm that’s going to make it tough for him playing for us.

Doesn’t sound like he has the attributes we look for in players so for him to be invited to train for us was a bit of a baffling one. They must see something else in him perhaps.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out for him over the summer.
He sounds perfect for West Coast’s list. They have plenty average players of Narkle’s calibre. Sad though because I’ve always liked Sparkle

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
He sounds perfect for West Coast’s list. They have plenty average players of Narkle’s calibre. Sad though because I’ve always liked Sparkle
I’ve always noticed him bursting out of packs. But it’s a shame he’s not the two way runner or versatile player I think we need from him.

Saab NLAW

All Australian
Aug 27, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oskar Baker likely to end up as the Bulldogs.
I'm not sure I'm on board with this

Late reply on this I know but a lot of Melbourne fans were unhappy about him not getting another contract, we just had too many in front of him.

Definitely worth a shot, low cost with a potential high return. Personally, I'd be rapt to see him become a regular player at the doggies

Late reply on this I know but a lot of Melbourne fans were unhappy about him not getting another contract, we just had too many in front of him.

Definitely worth a shot, low cost with a potential high return. Personally, I'd be rapt to see him become a regular player at the doggies
The training reports are positive at least - and wing is a problem area for us

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Crows have selected Tyler Brown
Cringe Reaction GIF

Cost of living crisis means they can’t afford actual players.
Doubt is as we have contracted Mark Keane as a key defender to replaced McAsey... & Brown as a midfielder to replace Seedman.

Back