Oppo Camp Delisted Players To Discuss

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Lower anyone? Delisted by Fremantle, looking to be rookied. But we could do worse than offer him a 1 year deal as a DFA?

Considering our needs - Lonergan as a DFA almost seems a no-brainer for Richmond.

Surprised Jay Van Berlo hasn't rated much of a mention.

Considering our needs - Lonergan as a DFA almost seems a no-brainer for Richmond.

Surprised Jay Van Berlo hasn't rated much of a mention.
Wasn't Lonergan the player that tackled Carazzo into the ground and broke his shoulder? If he has a history of injuring Carlton players I say sign him up now!

There could be something fishy going on with Petterd, a week or so ago he comes out and says he is desperate for another crack and would take a rookie spot, his manager says a few clubs have shown interest,Richmond than invites him to train and advertises it on their website, a week later the official permission to train list comes out and he is nowhere to be seen and the article is gone, there is now talk of another injury? Is it possible we are playing funny buggers and plan to take him with our last rookie pick

There could be something fishy going on with Petterd, a week or so ago he comes out and says he is desperate for another crack and would take a rookie spot, his manager says a few clubs have shown interest,Richmond than invites him to train and advertises it on their website, a week later the official permission to train list comes out and he is nowhere to be seen and the article is gone, there is now talk of another injury? Is it possible we are playing funny buggers and plan to take him with our last rookie pick
Hope so , would be about time we pulled a shifty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jack anthony has been delisted by freo. few years ago he kicked 50 for the pies.

anyone besides me keen on a rookie or PSD pick for him? (3rd tall forward role).

think it could pay off still only 24 I believe

I see the Dawks have delisted Adam Pattison..he would be insurance in the ruck and if we need to get a high draft pick next year....thoughts?

We might also want to look at Callum Papertalk that was delisted by the eagles...purely because we need a name like that on the list to rival the sidebottoms etc of this world;)

jack anthony has been delisted by freo. few years ago he kicked 50 for the pies.

anyone besides me keen on a rookie or PSD pick for him? (3rd tall forward role).

think it could pay off still only 24 I believe

Would've at least been a better option than A. Edwards IMO.

I see the Dawks have delisted Adam Pattison..he would be insurance in the ruck and if we need to get a high draft pick next year....thoughts?

We might also want to look at Callum Papertalk that was delisted by the eagles...purely because we need a name like that on the list to rival the sidebottoms etc of this world;)

Nah, it's better that we just ignore Papertalk and get on with things.

Don't know if you're serious our just taking the piss.....

Not Really -

but better than mcguane

They're both duds really - but I'll take the dud that's 5 years younger and not a dickhead off-field every day of the week.

Don't know why we wouldn't be looking at Surjan either. Reckon he'd be even better value than Chaplin.

Too much Port already I guess - or maybe Choco doesn't rate him.o_O

Edwards is a bit of a rogue at best, but Dimma won't put up with it...He's already owed a punishment for the quickest indiscretion at a new club ever...But I can't help feeling this rogue is good for 30-40 goals.

Don't know why we wouldn't be looking at Surjan either. Reckon he'd be even better value than Chaplin.

Too much Port already I guess - or maybe Choco doesn't rate him.o_O

Wonder if we'd consider him now given the likely news about Grimes? Perfect cover I would've thought.

S.O.S - Surjan urgently required!:eek::(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back