TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Apart from Brett Voss (who is already spoken for) are there any players delisted from other clubs that might be a good late draft pick?

ex Swans and Bombers fat bastard Ryan O'Connor is nominating for the pre-season draft.

I liked him and I was sorry to see him go.

If any clubs out there need a fat bastard, then you certainly couldn't do worse than the Rhino-man

cheers

Ryan O'Connor would be good if you could find a tactical advantage in having someone standing in the one spot and not move.

Once you expect him to move, forget it. The quarter would be over by then!

I actually don't have a high opinion of Brett Voss as a player, clearly didn't score as much of the talent as his brother.

I believe it is very rare you can pick up someone worthwile out of the pre-season draft, not withstanding the fact that we got Gaspar from there.

We will be much better off growing our own talent.

Simon Arnott would be a good pick in the draft.I can't believe Geelong axed him.He was stuffed around this year but hopefully someone will draft him and he can rub Geelongs noses in it.

The other handy player could be Tony Brown -ex StKilda.

------------------
"The good humour man can only be pushed so far ". -Bart Simpson

I can't beleive Geelong has axed Arnott

He is a good spare-parts type forward who knows how to kick goals.

I was pissed off enough when the Swans delisted him in 1998.

I thought he was working out quite nicely for you guys down there.

CJH - LOL mate

[This message has been edited by Bloodstained Angel (edited 24 October 2000).]

Arnott didn't fit into Bomber's gameplan, which i suppose is fair enough, but i can't believe Biscuits got delisted when a hack like Daniel Lowther somehow survived the purge. It doesn't make sense, although we do have a pretty solid midfield in my opinion. I hope Murph does as well for us as he did for Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrlton. And i suspect that delisted Bomber Ruckman Simon Eaustaugh would be a good pickup for the catters as we do need a backup ruckman as we delisted Reggi (Paul Lindsay) Those pricks never gave Lindsay a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back