Prediction Delisting...

Remove this Banner Ad

So who do we cut apart from DPearce, Johnno and Spurr.

Surely Sutcliffe has to go.
Pearce, Spurr, Johnno, Sutcliffe. Even though I love his effort I would delist Grey or maybe Hughes
Keep Sherro and Tucker unless we can get a half decent pick/player trade for them
Keep the rest

Sutcliffe is contracted gals and boys, I reckon he'll stay
Hughes, Sheridan and Nyhuis all out of contract and would be nervous

I'm pretty sure Nyhuis was mentioned by Bond as staying, as he's been a rookie for 3 years, and has to get elevated or gonski

I'm pretty sure Nyhuis was mentioned by Bond as staying, as he's been a rookie for 3 years, and has to get elevated or gonski

I hadn't heard that, good for him. Does anyone have a list of the players out of contract? Apart from the retirees and Sherro/Hughes, is there anyone?

I think a desperate attempt at a trade (any) will take place or he will still be delisted (think we can afford it and he is currently worst on list).

Rumour has it that Sheridan is also up for trade (makes sense we need a pick).

I like Brady Grey and Strada but logic says their futures are in grave doubt (Giro stays and probably only one of Hughes/Nyhuis).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read on the suns board that Micky Barlow is gone. I hope he gets picked up somewhere as his 35 possies for suns V geelong showed he can still find the ball if played in the only position he knows ---inside mid.

Anyone know when we are doing our delistings given other clubs have started? We often do ours later right?
Sherro, Sutty, Grey, Nyhuis, Jones etc.all have some (minor) trade value. I think we'll wait until after trade week to announce our non-retirement delistings.

Maybe one or more will be steak knives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back