List Mgmt. Delistings - Goodyear, Golds and Wyatt

Remove this Banner Ad

The way the club has handled Goodyear is a strange one for me. Emergency when no one expected it, games when most thought too early and then finally delisted - all within a 12 month period. Young player to go from emergency / senior games to delisted in the same season - very strange.

Gault will be on the list as long as it takes Maric or someone similar to say yes to us. After that it will be see ya later.

I haven't seen the release yet. Perhaps they are keeping Gault as we are thin for KPP's and ruck stocks. But I agree it is a wasted list spot.

There is no truer saying that a short guy has 1 year to prove he can play football, while a tall guy has 5 years to prove he can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen the release yet. Perhaps they are keeping Gault as we are thin for KPP's and ruck stocks. But I agree it is a wasted list spot.

There is no truer saying that a short guy has 1 year to prove he can play football, while a tall guy has 5 years to prove he can't.
Perhaps yeah but gee he is awfully lucky. As you mentioned he has had plenty of time to prove his worth!

Sometimes clubs make more delistings after the intitial delisting phase so maybe he wont survive?

Dont know why Gault wasn't delisted straight up. Still plenty of time to do it though.

Might Depend IF we get a KPP in the FA/Trade Period or not.

Though Rather Howe or Close or Still on the Rookie List then Gault

Otherwise, it was the right call on the other guys.

Perhaps Gault will still be delisted. Final list lodgements are a while off. Maybe it depends who is available in trade week and who we draft etc. If we don't find anyone else, maybe they'll keep him. If we can find alternatives, he may be gone.

Otherwise, it was the right call on the other guys.

Perhaps Gault will still be delisted. Final list lodgements are a while off. Maybe it depends who is available in trade week and who we draft etc. If we don't find anyone else, maybe they'll keep him. If we can find alternatives, he may be gone.

Well I guess we don't have much Depth in the KPF Postion but we have better guys on our VFL List then Gault

The way the club has handled Goodyear is a strange one for me. Emergency when no one expected it, games when most thought too early and then finally delisted - all within a 12 month period. Young player to go from emergency / senior games to delisted in the same season - very strange.

Gault will be on the list as long as it takes Maric or someone similar to say yes to us. After that it will be see ya later.

I think another description would be slaughtered.

at one stage he played 1 game in a month due to being emergency. they played him half forward in the seniors when he has never played there in a side missing a stack of players and then he got dropped and never got another game. went from not finding the footy last year to being the starting onballer averaging 22+ a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back