News Delistings: Knight, Taylor, Wilson (more to come)

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Really dislike the way some people on here send a player off. Guys like Knight gave a sh*t about the club. I still have that image of him walking off the WACA after the eagles game after Walshy's passing. A young kid who had potential and crying his eyes out showed he cared for Walsh and the club. He may not have achieved the level we all wanted of him but if your going to say something at least be respectful. Its not like this is about Burton leaving.

I hope he finds another home and can do well.
You should really quote the post(s) you have an issue with because I don't wtf you're talking about.

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
9iX0.gif

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Ayce didn't quite live up to his name. Shame that.

Like everyone, I wish these three boys all the best.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
That would likely mean elevating

I'd honestly just bring in a new ruck, we've seen during his game eariler this year he just ain't up to the standard

I thought he looked ok in the ruck. Played mostly as a key forward though, where I reckon we'd rule a line through ROB's name as well. Even if he could kick set shots.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Harto and the old kombi, different unit that bloke. Do like him though.
I've never liked him but he actually had a pretty good season. Would prefer to keep him as useful depth for a developing backline but his recent form has actually been good enough to get get a game at another side.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've never liked him but he actually had a pretty good season. Would prefer to keep him as useful depth for a developing backline but his recent form has actually been good enough to get get a game at another side.

Assuming the rumour is off the mark re Talia, I'm hoping Harto gets an offer that might get us a 3rd that we can use to upgrade another pick.

Back