List Mgmt. Delistings post 2020 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see him get picked on by his big brother this offseason, or take some mma lessons so he'll have some more aggressive physicality about him. If he is to play in midfield that is. :)

The answer is simple.....he needs to work at Cold Rock like Cam, that will toughen him up :p

I'd be in favour of the latter anyway. I know the Dogs had a wrestling coach a few years back. Just in case your conditioning wasn't insane enough.
Did we work with the Melbourne Storm one preseason with a focus on things like tackling - could be good to revisit something like that if permitted

Tony is that 9 before or after we bring in Cameron & Higgins? (I'm taking all others as still purely rumour for the sake of avoiding arguments at this point)
I thought we had 44 on the list, I see its 42.
So if we get Cameron and Higgins we have to cut 9.

Amazing that list decisions need to be made and no one knows what lists will be.

Sav will get games next year too. Steven copped some untimely injuries and should get a run next year with an uninterrupted pre-season.

I don't think 2020 is a good indicator of anyone's suitability in 2021

We need a CHF type.
No sav or JJ.
Means danger was going to spend time forward this finals series.

Hopefully we see improvements in sav next season.

We need a CHF type.
No sav or JJ.
Means danger was going to spend time forward this finals series.

Hopefully we see improvements in sav next season.

We have that covered already, Cameron at FF and Hawkins at CHF, Hawkins foot skills are sublime and having him passing into the 50 will be a great benefit. If Sav is to play he will be a ruckman and ruckman only...at least for us.

We have that covered already, Cameron at FF and Hawkins at CHF, Hawkins foot skills are sublime and having him passing into the 50 will be a great benefit. If Sav is to play he will be a ruckman and ruckman only...at least for us.

Oh yeah .

But Jezza not a cat just yet.

Got to do a deal with the devil first 👹.

Would like to see him get picked on by his big brother this offseason, or take some mma lessons so he'll have some more aggressive physicality about him. If he is to play in midfield that is. :)

From my experience, Zuthrie is one of the most pathologically shy kids I've met.
Not to say that personality trait doesn't translate to a good footballer.
Given he's only 22, patience is required for both mental and physical maturity.
Anyone's guess to how long we wait, next season could be telling.

Nah, reckon he's just waiting in the queue. With Taylor gone and Hendo probably only getting 1 more, I can see Zuthrie getting games next year. He's looking A LOT bigger. One more preseason will do him well

serving his apprenticeship which I don’t mind
Thought he’s been ok in his odd appearances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity why are you so sure we will use 3 picks in the draft? If we have to give up 1 or 2 first rounders for Cameron and then a 3rd for Higgins we wont have many to use apart from late ones we get from trading Cocky, Constable, Narkle etc. Is there a rule that we have to use a certain number of picks?

Nailed it. we must draft a minimum of 3

With the hate Kolo gets around here why not just replace him with Zuthrie...cant be any worse!!! I see Zuthrie as a poor mans Mackie, same frame but limited skillset.

Funny I suffered through the highlights again, and two of Martin's goals weren't conceded by Kolo. The second was definitely Tuohy (who lost his feet, Martin amazingly enough didn't) and the third was Blicavs (who thought it was a good idea to zone off the most dangerous player on the ground).

Funny I suffered through the highlights again, and two of Martin's goals weren't conceded by Kolo. The second was definitely Tuohy (who lost his feet, Martin amazingly enough didn't) and the third was Blicavs (who thought it was a good idea to zone off the most dangerous player on the ground).

And the 4th was by Stanley spudding it up!!!

With lists shrinking though i wonder if that limit could change.

It might, but I doubt it. I'd think it would be more likely they will allow clubs to pay out players on 1 year contracts outside the cap before they would reduce the minimum draft numbers. Only because of the huge knock on effects of potentially only 36 as opposed to 54 new players entering the system next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back