News Deluca upgraded

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical broken and stupid selection policy.

I'd rather they persisted with Hannath for the rest of the season. Deluca doesn't fulfil any kind of need whereas we desperately need someone to backup Griffen.
Ballas has been on the decline for two seasons now. With Walters spending more time in the middle to improve our disposal going inside 50 we definitely need a small fwd to step up.

Apeness should hopefully get 4-5 games before the season is out. I still think he could be a Mumford-type ruckman. Hopefully has all of next year as our #2 ruck/fwd to learn off Sandi.

Ballas has been on the decline for two seasons now. With Walters spending more time in the middle to improve our disposal going inside 50 we definitely need a small fwd to step up.

Apeness should hopefully get 4-5 games before the season is out. I still think he could be a Mumford-type ruckman. Hopefully has all of next year as our #2 ruck/fwd to learn off Sandi.

I would have Langdon a long way ahead of DeLuca as the next small forward. Langdon has terrific kicking skills whilst it would be terrific if DeLuca learnt how to kick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back