Delusional Pearlers II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roby's delusional perception of his own intelligence:

Glad he put 10 years into that...

Even the one you paid - the harder draw observation - is irrelevant since we know that the AFL manipulates the fixture to ensure that the best teams from the previous season tend to get the more difficult fixture. So basically you get a hard draw because you're good, you do not become good because you have a hard draw.

I always think it's worthwhile to leave a record that accentuates how much of an idiot they are.

The concept of trolling is the biggest nonsense ever.

Not a fan of players re-signing for four and five years. Prefer the loyalty of both parties showing they're committed by agreeing to two or three at the most. A lot can happen in two years. Free agents, uncontracted players and injury wise.

...just how long is Judd's deal, anyway?

I always think it's worthwhile to leave a record that accentuates how much of an idiot they are.

The concept of trolling is the biggest nonsense ever.

...just how long is Judd's deal, anyway?

Six years of monumental fail wasn't it? Causing them to forego players and picks, plus considerable salary cap space which will ulitmately prevent them from winning a flag.

Ahhh the joy. :D

When it comes to Judd, salary cap space is hardly going to be an issue. C'mon.

01-Visy-Judd-450.jpg

Roby's delusional perception of his own intelligence:

Glad he put 10 years into that...

Brilliant. I like his observation re umpiring. Exactly how did he arrive at this by looking at records? What exactly is “favourable umpiring”? Is there a record of each decision and its merits?

Obviously one that believes free kicks should be even at the end of a match – anything other than that is an indication of favourable / unfavourable umpiring. Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with side’s defenders being technically better, or one side simply being first to the footy.

Brilliant. I like his observation re umpiring. Exactly how did he arrive at this by looking at records? What exactly is “favourable umpiring”? Is there a record of each decision and its merits?

Obviously one that believes free kicks should be even at the end of a match – anything other than that is an indication of favourable / unfavourable umpiring. Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with side’s defenders being technically better, or one side simply being first to the footy.

But but but, North Melbourne getting nine more free kicks than Essendon cost North the win in round one!

Gotta love the passion Richmond supporters have

On current form, Cotchin, Deledio, Tuck, Foley and Martin are easily the best at the moment.

The Tiges are the only team to have two players in the AFLCA top ten in Cotch 7th and Lids 9th, not to forget they are being supplied superbly by a Mullet.

Stanton (equal 2nd) and Watson (equal fourth) are in the top 10 :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love the passion Richmond supporters have

Stanton (equal 2nd) and Watson (equal fourth) are in the top 10 :cool:

Yeah but our midfield is crap and doesnt count ever ask any non Ess Bigfooty poster. They also said in thta forum that good midfields win games and seeing as our midfiled is utter crap i would love to know how we are achieving this.

Yeah but our midfield is crap and doesnt count ever ask any non Ess Bigfooty poster. They also said in thta forum that good midfields win games and seeing as our midfiled is utter crap i would love to know how we are achieving this.

Also, Watson is slow and lacks skill, while essendon supporters constantly boo Stanton, and Fletcher never gets the #1 forward so musnt be good :rolleyes: :cool: Let the opposition supporters cling to their delusional views, makes it all the more sweet for us.

Essendon won't win a flag with their current group whilst my anus points to the ground.

There's nothing between North and Richmond and Melbourne still need another year.
This is really getting sad

Poor OS. He can't seem to grasp that Essendon is simply in another class this year. :(

The difference between North and Essendon is 2 metres.

[YOUTUBE]6lexJ1LxEqk[/YOUTUBE]

Ummm sorry, but there's a reason hes considered one of the pre-eminent football judges on bigfooty.

Correct. See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back