Delusional Pearlers II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just be prepared this week for irrational & delusional post after irrational & delusional post from opposition supporters who have had nothing negative to say about Essendon for the first 9 weeks of the season.

They've had them all saved in Microsoft Word for months in preparation for this unexpected loss to use on Bigfooty.

They are already starting to filter through. Last week we were "top 4 locks" in a thread on the main board now we're apparently a big chance to totally miss the finals.

Now the loss to the Demons was bad - yet every club in this competition has had at least horrific loss this season. Ours was last night... by 6 points. They will go back into hiding again if we can overcome the Swans next week and get things back on track so they will make the most of this week.

Personally I'm not enjoying this board much today.

Plenty of posters coming out of the woodwork to post upper tripe; the negative, uneducated and reactive kind.

Noticed this as well.

I've read posts today from at least 10 Essendon "supporters" who I've never even seen post here before!

Have they been waiting for a loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbourne supporters make me laugh, suddenly jack watts is ahead of hurls after being dropped only 3 weeks ago. is this real life?

Never fear, Wonna33 is here.

Is this the guy that barracks for [strike]Fitzroy[/strike] [strike]Sometimes Richmond[/strike] Melbourne and subscribes to the theory that one club is better run than another club because they beat them in a H&A match, and that Melbourne is going as strong as ever and there's no issue at the administrative level at all?

Is this the guy that barracks for [strike]Fitzroy[/strike] [strike]Sometimes Richmond[/strike] Melbourne and subscribes to the theory that one club is better run than another club because they beat them in a H&A match, and that Melbourne is going as strong as ever and there's no issue at the administrative level at all?

yes, he's the one

My hearts not really in it but here is one anyway.

Should the Gold Coast consider trading Ablett back to a Vic Club?

He had 53 disposals tonight, that's great.

His side got smashed by close to 100 points, whether it is a severe messiah complex or kick chasing by Gazza, it isn't doing the fledgling club any favours.

I don't think anyone doubts his prowess, but is his presence inadvertently stifling the development of the Suns up and coming midfielders?

Think it's fair to say the Suns have played their best football without junior in the side and enjoyed hunting their own ball without a perceived safety net.

Radical yes, in the best interests of development, probably.

Best way to learn is clearly to have no one to learn from.

Still not sure about that club's coaching setup, just quietly.

The problem is their kids are like a group of teenage girls meeting Justin Bieber, they get giddy and treat him like a god.

When he was out, we saw the result when they realised they have to do the job themselves. They actually functioned as a midfield unit.

It's not Gary Ablett's as a player that's the problem, it's the Gold Coast midfield who realise just how good he is and just give it to him blindly and rely on him to do something.

That's why it might be better for their development to give him more game time in the forward line, essentially making them sink or swim.

At the moment they are just relying on their life vest in Ablett.

Agree on the coaching structure up there as well, very surprised at the early re-signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back