Delusional Pearlers II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is their kids are like a group of teenage girls meeting Justin Bieber, they get giddy and treat him like a god.

When he was out, we saw the result when they realised they have to do the job themselves. They actually functioned as a midfield unit.

It's not Gary Ablett's as a player that's the problem, it's the Gold Coast midfield who realise just how good he is and just give it to him blindly and rely on him to do something.

Yep, but again, that to me doesn't say a whole heap for the coaches.

By the same token, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Playing people out of position for development's sake is a dirty concept in AFL. Perhaps not for an expansion club, but as soon as you pigeon-hole Ablett people are going to start whinging that he's being played out of position.

They've got basically a whole team who have second year blues though, if you subscribe to the theory. McKenzie, Smith, et cetera look just plain ordinary. The opposition knows a bit more about them too.

Never fear, Wonna33 is here.

Is the poster who ruins every thread about Melbourne by continually - First post is usually good and pertinenent to the topic - But then posts incessantly - Go through a 40 page post and he features on every page. Ouch !

Had to laugh when I saw that latest troll from Wonna33 was moved to the Bay, where it belongs.

His debating tactics are straight out of a politician's trick bag. As yaco said, makes a statement, then just posts incessantly, usually arguing over small semantics (while never once conceding any amount of "maybe I was wrong"). Eventually people give up responding, Wonna claims victory, and then the cycle will start again somewhere else.

He must have a lot of time on his hands to ruin threads the way he does. It's a bit sad really- it's just a website, Wonna, not life.

I don't mind some of his work in Fitzroy topics, but his Melbourne stuff is laughable.

An eerie silence on this thread in between our game against Hawthorn and ending and yours against the Dees coming to its conclusion.

Perhaps there was some service outage that admin should be made aware of?

An eerie silence on this thread in between our game against Hawthorn and ending and yours against the Dees coming to its conclusion.

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not but at around 11pm on Saturday night the Bigfooty servers were seriously struggling.

We, unlike you, support a club with some sort of security, so we, unlike you, don't worry about neutral teams while our team is playing.

Glad I could clear that up for you.:thumbsu:

Cunnington still better than Howlett?

Number13.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the ultimate :) :

An aberration is a mistake that happens across the board. You see umpires make mistakes all the time. No big deal. It’s all put down to it being an aberration. Yes it can get nasty out there as what North Melbourne saw over the weekend against the hawks. Hawthorn totally owned North Melbourne everywhere. We couldn’t get a break from the hawks being so dominant. Why do these aberrations happen, i hear you ask? They happen due to players not pulling their weight. Sometimes it’s lack of experience that can cause an aberration to happen.

For example a really good umpire has a poor bounce to start the game. That’s an aberration due to the umpire being a nervous starter. No matter how hard he tries to get his bouncing right on game day it’s always going to be an aberration until his nerves stop getting the better of him when starting a game.

Another example is a coach selects his team and they are inexperienced meaning accross the board most players have played a handful of games. They might be playing at AFL level but they are really trying to find their feet at the elite level. It might cost them shots at goals where they get a shot at goal but spray the kick and scores a point. That’s an aberration.

This is what North have to work on minimizing their mistakes that cost us the game. North Melbourne coach Brad Scott put the loss as an aberration. I agree with him totally. That’s a total understanding on what is going on with our team on-field. It’s not just in one area it’s right across the board. The whole team needs to address the issues inhouse. Which is what they are going to do.

Sometimes you need a bad game to get your season back on track. So a big loss such as the 114 point lost to Hawthorn over the weekend is going to hurt like mad and everyone is bitterly disappointed.

Now as fans of North Melbourne footy club we also can make aberrations. This might be hard to take and you all are probably going to bag the crap out of me but you need to hear this. Answer this question for me. Why do you fans expect young players such as Kieran Harper, Cam and Luke Delaney, Jamie MacMillan, Aaron Black, etc all of played a handful of games. Kieran’s played about 25 games. Why do you expect the players to be superstars when you know they have only played a handful of games?

See where the aberration is? It’s with you guys who put way too much expectations on an inexperienced line up of players. You guys have to learn that you are wrong. That’s the major home truth right there. Some of you have asked for the coach and playing group to apologise. No they won’t be apologising. It has to be you guys who have to apologise to the club for expecting way too much from the inexperienced team.

the ultimate :) :

Quote:
An aberration is a mistake that happens across the board. You see umpires make mistakes all the time. No big deal. It’s all put down to it being an aberration. Yes it can get nasty out there as what North Melbourne saw over the weekend against the hawks. Hawthorn totally owned North Melbourne everywhere. We couldn’t get a break from the hawks being so dominant. Why do these aberrations happen, i hear you ask? They happen due to players not pulling their weight. Sometimes it’s lack of experience that can cause an aberration to happen.

For example a really good umpire has a poor bounce to start the game. That’s an aberration due to the umpire being a nervous starter. No matter how hard he tries to get his bouncing right on game day it’s always going to be an aberration until his nerves stop getting the better of him when starting a game.

Another example is a coach selects his team and they are inexperienced meaning accross the board most players have played a handful of games. They might be playing at AFL level but they are really trying to find their feet at the elite level. It might cost them shots at goals where they get a shot at goal but spray the kick and scores a point. That’s an aberration.

This is what North have to work on minimizing their mistakes that cost us the game. North Melbourne coach Brad Scott put the loss as an aberration. I agree with him totally. That’s a total understanding on what is going on with our team on-field. It’s not just in one area it’s right across the board. The whole team needs to address the issues inhouse. Which is what they are going to do.

Sometimes you need a bad game to get your season back on track. So a big loss such as the 114 point lost to Hawthorn over the weekend is going to hurt like mad and everyone is bitterly disappointed.

Now as fans of North Melbourne footy club we also can make aberrations. This might be hard to take and you all are probably going to bag the crap out of me but you need to hear this. Answer this question for me. Why do you fans expect young players such as Kieran Harper, Cam and Luke Delaney, Jamie MacMillan, Aaron Black, etc all of played a handful of games. Kieran’s played about 25 games. Why do you expect the players to be superstars when you know they have only played a handful of games?

See where the aberration is? It’s with you guys who put way too much expectations on an inexperienced line up of players. You guys have to learn that you are wrong. That’s the major home truth right there. Some of you have asked for the coach and playing group to apologise. No they won’t be apologising. It has to be you guys who have to apologise to the club for expecting way too much from the inexperienced team
wtf?? North Melbourne were god awful....that guy is on some whacky stuff...

Also, it's foolhardy to take anything HAD says seriously. He's the biggest fisherman on this site- whatever gets more bites, he'll say it. Even if means contradicting himself from something he's said earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back