Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can link the DP quotes if they're already in this thread, right?

North probs only need one win to make finals as I calculate it. If they miss it will only be because of percentage, and isn't likely.
If St. Kilda beat them and Port beat GWS or Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Gold Coast, North probably miss out by 4 points and even if the GWS/Adelaide doesn't happen, North will probably have an inferior percentage (can't see them beating Bulldogs, Hawthorn, Sydney and GWS).

Engimal v2

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are North are threat in 2016?

Well obviously the answer is no, they aren't.

I have been on record in the past applauding North for at least making the list management decisions that could have seen them have a crack, but it is obvious this side is not flag capable.

Moreover, they currently have what appears to be relatively little talent coming through when compared with most other sides.

It's well publicised that they have a large number of 30+ players, but I think the real interesting part is that they don't really seem to have much in the way of that 22-27yo bracket that could potentially launch a new flag challenge. In the next couple of years.

I would suggest they need to cut in to the list, not only clearing out many of it's 30+ players, but perhaps looking at trading in to the draft by trading out some younger players that may have some currency.

Either way, I don't think it's a stretch to say we can put a line through North for 2017-18, and further, I would be VERY surprised if they feature in finals in both those years.

I hate to say that I actually agree with you, for the most part. If we could keep our players on the park, we'd be having a crack at the flag this year. The fact is we've relied too much on 30+ players and their bodies haven't help up. Half of our team is playing injured because we have no other options. :(

ChampTurboBucko

All Australian
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
to be fair Dusty deserved BOG, but fantasia will get the Brownlow votes bookmark it, don't be too shocked if there is an essendrugs brownlow as well this year

Oration Fantasia rising star nomination round 17 also polls 3 Brownlow votes

Check out the chip on shoulder-ville from this brain dead idiot. Even in victory, the man's still trying to stick it to lolmond.

Didnt we learn from last time? Essendon wont get their hands on any of our players, we will get our man plus whatever Bains wants. And Essendon can please themselves.

7sCq0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly given a choice I'd want to trade our first and third for their low first, Ahern and Steele.

Are St Kilda draft picks magically worth double or something? That is one awfully delusional trade hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back