Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to leave anything Zerrett related to this board and this board alone, I don't think I can handle reading oppositions supporters opinions of him anymore I think I'll burst a vain. If anyone wants to fly the flag for him be my guest but you can't help when people are too delusional to convince.

Why would you care if people don't rate him?

That's fine by me.

Guess I just have thing about people being wrong and stating their opinion as fact but yeah think I'll start doing as you say a bit more I reckon

I've never found that.... :D

This is ******* brilliant.

So Essenscum keeps chugging along after only being punished for severe governance issues over the record keeping concerning their illegal doping regime and not getting punished for the doping regime itself.

And the AFL will back them up in getting a first round pick for a player They took in the 2011 PSD with their pick 4. What club was Hibbard listed with before going into the PSD? Wikipedia doesn't list his previous team, and the only way you can go in the PSD is if you've been on an AFL list previously?

At least that's what I thought. But obviously Essendon can get around that!

All credit to Lance Uppercut for this sweet ass find.

Post can be found here, but don't post/like in that thread.

Laugh at your screen all you like though.....

just outstanding isn't it?

Excellence in the field of monumental stupidity

Wow.

"I'm not sure of the rules but I'll make sweeping assumptions and hope they're right so my conspiracy theory holds true because the AFL is 100% proven to love Essendon and therefore only lets Essendon take a punt on a player who broke the rules by nominating for the PSD thereby letting Essendon select him in the PSD using rules that are only available to Essendon and nobody else, otherwise surely others would've selected him prior to pick 4 because he turned out ok"

Is that sorta what he's saying?

Wow.

"I'm not sure of the rules but I'll make sweeping assumptions and hope they're right so my conspiracy theory holds true because the AFL is 100% proven to love Essendon and therefore only lets Essendon take a punt on a player who broke the rules by nominating for the PSD thereby letting Essendon select him in the PSD using rules that are only available to Essendon and nobody else, otherwise surely others would've selected him prior to pick 4 because he turned out ok"

Is that sorta what he's saying?
exactly. Most normal people would have a certain level of self-awareness that would cause them to reconsider their previously held position in the face of what is pretty overwhelming evidence to the contrary (ie I thought that couldn't happen. But it did. Therefore, it's most likely that it can in fact happen and I was wrong).

Our friend here though, sees it differently. (I thought that couldn't happen. But it did. Therefore, it must be the case that the event that occurred was wrong and brought about in nefarious way, and my previously held belief is still correct).

It's an awesome mash-up of conspiracy theory, confirmation bias, and a complete lack of self-awareness or appreciation of reality. And that's just one of an enormous body of work by this poster. Brilliant stuff.

exactly. Most normal people would have a certain level of self-awareness that would cause them to reconsider their previously held position in the face of what is pretty overwhelming evidence to the contrary (ie I thought that couldn't happen. But it did. Therefore, it's most likely that it can in fact happen and I was wrong).

Our friend here though, sees it differently. (I thought that couldn't happen. But it did. Therefore, it must be the case that the event that occurred was wrong and brought about in nefarious way, and my previously held belief is still correct).

It's an awesome mash-up of conspiracy theory, confirmation bias, and a complete lack of self-awareness or appreciation of reality. And that's just one of an enormous body of work by this poster. Brilliant stuff.

Righteous overzealous outrage kills information everytime.

Not a delusional pearler but this makes me giggle:

More handouts for cheating?

When will it end?

This club. We cheat and we get rewarded apparently!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to leave anything Zerrett related to this board and this board alone, I don't think I can handle reading oppositions supporters opinions of him anymore I think I'll burst a vain. If anyone wants to fly the flag for him be my guest but you can't help when people are too delusional to convince.

This is the only board i read. Life is too short to waste time arguing with people with an IQ under 12 :D

Random Norf Poster said:
Lets not forget that these 4 guys could still finish their careers at North with a Premiership if the club applies itself properly over the next few weeks. That would be a fitting conclusion to the careers and this is still within our grasp.

View attachment 280453

They'll either be travelling to Sydney to take on GWS, or facing the Hawks on the 'G.

Either way an elimination final ass ramming is imminent.

I would happily take Breust and Shiels for JOM
I think he was:

From page 1 in the gold coast draft/trade thread..... show them no mercy

you never get what you feel you deserve..you get what you have the leverage to negotiate' Jalen Rose

See Harley Bennell and Zac Smith - we copped it sweet when we got bent over (BF supporters squealed like pigs but the club copped it sweet). AFL works in cycles and if it isn't us getting in there to pick at the carcass it will be other clubs, as everyone will be smelling the blood in the water.

Essendon the football club don't deserve any mercy (that should be saved for their players and their supporters) - they are a rabble and negligent.

I'm sure we will be more fair than most clubs, especially give Dordoro's reputation as an easy man to deal with at the trade table - he will still be required to drop his pants for us though like everyone else.

I tend to think Suns would be a great landing place for disenfranchised bomber - promising list, sunshine, new facilities and being able to get the hell out of Melbourne spotlight.

Although holy hell, there's (more) gold in them thar hills...

Stringer left out of the dogs 25 man squad for this weekend game.
Thoughts on O'Meara to the Bulldogs for Stringer and their 1st round pick.
We might have to throw them one of our 2nd round picks to get it done

One of those delicious ones that seems bad (JOM for Stringer) and gets even worse as you read (pick swap!)...

Side note, I think I can deal with HTDW jibes from anyone but Suns fans. Dat self-awareness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back