Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints board... where else

Port -> lose Hartlett, Gain Longer & Pick 37
Ess -> lose Laverde & Pick 37, Gain Hartlett
St K -> lose Longer, gain Laverde

comments to that include

"I dont want Laverde if it means losing Longer straight up.

That is grotesquely overrating Laverde and underrating Longer."

and

"Yuk.
What a terrible outcome for us."

and

"I reckon we lose on that and methendon get off lightly. And I can never condone methendon doing anything other than being our trade biartch.

I rate longer a decent bit higher than laverde. At least Billy has shown he can play very good senior footy whereas laverde hasn't really proven himself yet. Plus rucks are just worth more on the open market."

Port General Talk Forum said:
GWS after Bomber's number 1 pick and other picks so they will have multiple top ten picks this year and next. I get they needed an initial legs up but how can this comp in any way be considered fair. Has there ever been such a distorted competition and unequal playing field. Difficult for clubs like Port who are struggling to ever hope for a Premiership and sustained success in this environment.
We get withdrawn from playing finals, coach and players suspended for 12 months, financially penalised millions of dollars over no concrete evidence and this 'quanker' has the audacity to ask "how can this comp be considered fair"?

Sheez, some people. Mind = blown.

We get withdrawn from playing finals, coach and players suspended for 12 months, financially penalised millions of dollars over no concrete evidence and this 'quanker' has the audacity to ask "how can this comp be considered fair"?

I know, it's been a whole 12 of their 19 year existence since they won a premiership.

That post is complaining about GWS concessions, not Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back