Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was nowhere near wog either Eth though.
Really? Whenever he kicked it, more often than not, it was a Casey player using the ball next. He was downright horrible.

No where near it. He got the ball, but turned it over far too many times to be anywhere near the best.
1475322892603.jpg

That's exactly what it takes to be a norm smith medallist. Robbed of VFL bog
Thankfully the VFL panel had a much better idea than that of the AFL.

N. Jamieson was 2nd BOG

I have a tasty morsel...

LOL Rance at 2. He would be the 2nd best defender at North.

A North fan on the main board.

I mean I'm not sure I would have Rance at number two either, but second best defender at North? * me drunk.

I have a tasty morsel...

I mean I'm not sure I would have Rance at number two either, but second best defender at North? **** me drunk.

Rance is immediately the best PLAYER at North, let alone defender.

I have a tasty morsel...

I mean I'm not sure I would have Rance at number two either, but second best defender at North? **** me drunk.

However Rance, Tarrant and Thompson would make them nigh on impenetrable.

If Rance were to come here I doubt I'd question whether anyone is better than him in the team, I'd probably just start doing cartwheels down the street. Rance is almost the only Richmond player that doesn't appear to have been Richmonded.

However Rance, Tarrant and Thompson would make them nigh on impenetrable.

If Rance were to come here I doubt I'd question whether anyone is better than him in the team, I'd probably just start doing cartwheels down the street. Rance is almost the only Richmond player that doesn't appear to have been Richmonded.
His brain has been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This below from a Carlton nuffy not wanting to lose their pick 5.. * me...

Youre right, I was probably a bit optimistic.

Maybe our future 2nd [20?] plus 23 and 24 for [Marchbank, Pickett, Stewart] and 34 and 53.

Saints Insider Who Said Laverde Was A Lock To Be A Saint

fQW1zhx.png

Jaxons -
"you can take it to the bank that neither Fyfe or Rance will be at The Saints next year.
We are halfway through our 'rebuild' and must continue to bring in young talent to ensure sustained success.
In 3 years there will be no Riewoldt, Fisher, Dempster and Montagna on our list and right now that makes our team look very different.
There is no point selling the farm for blockbuster trades that to date have not provided a premiership for any club.
We will keep building the list strategically for a sustained period of success long term, and when ready will attract a high profile recruit if necessary."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back