Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks mate. Go have a read of the O'Meara thread.

Read the last 5 pages, sor much sourness and hate. He will get there 98 percent. But imagine if he didn't? The board will dead set blow up. I hope they don't get him, just for the lols

Hawthorn are an aging club that are no longer a contender. I hope dodo has something up his sleeve today.

That has never worked for me for HS paywall articles.

Copy the link to article and delete everything before and after the backslashes '/' around the article name., you'll be left with something like:

jaeger-omeara-could-still-land-at-hawthorn-despite-trade-talks-breaking-down

Google that, it never fails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
O'Meara for pick 10 and the GWS's future 2nd received from Carlton in exchange for picks 48, 66 and 70 - AND NO HAWK PLAYERS!!

Lol, so after all that we only had to cough up 66 and 70. Should have thrown in 88 as well for the lols.

And we did it with out giving gc a best 22. A big **** you to gc!!
And a big hello to jaeger!

Hawks supporters think they didn't have to give up much for JOM ... hah.

Hahahaha.

Hahaha.

Haha.

Hah.

you gave up your 2017 1st and 2 2nd rounders for pick 10... so really you gave up a 1st rounder and 3 or 4 2nd rounders

The Hawks supporters should be thrilled, they can all slap Jaeger on the back as he sits with them in the stands watching the team play.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like what you did with half the Essendon team this year?
Lol why are you snooping through Essendon forums when you should be planning what you're going to burn your membership with next year

Off you go

Just like what you did with half the Essendon team this year?
no moron, the joke's on you - you've missed the point completely. our players were sitting in the stands because of a season ending drug suspension, not a season ending knee injury

please-dont-feed-the-trolls_o_574238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back