Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the next time you guys make the grand final. It will be like all the neutrals getting behind the dogs. Just love the story behind it all. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that you guys are my second club.
That's a pretty solid pearler there, 9/10

Can't wait for the next time you guys make the grand final. It will be like all the neutrals getting behind the dogs. Just love the story behind it all. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that you guys are my second club.
Mate.

Your tongue is poking so far into your cheek that it's broken through it completely. I hope the surgery to fix it doesn't set you back too much.

Mate.

Your tongue is poking so far into your cheek that it's broken through it completely. I hope the surgery to fix it doesn't set you back too much.
Should heal pretty quickly, I'm on this "program" you see...

There will definitely be almost all neutrals behind a club if we make the grand final I'm sure

They factor in the cheats going up but then treat them as a bottom 6 side making us play them twice. So looking at the teams we play twice Richmond, Melbourne, Essendon, Gold Coast, Sydney Swans.

Richmond should go up with Caddy and Prestia fit... Essendon will go up.. Gold Coast if players stay fit will go up.. Sydney and Melbourne should be top 8.

Whereas * get to play these teams twice: Brisbane Lions, Carlton, Adelaide, Collingwood, Fremantle. Of which only Adelaide is a top 8 contender.

Lets drug up some players this season so we can get some Friday night games and garner sympathy from the AFL... (yeah right)...

:'(:'(:'(

Geezus christ the utter stupidity on display in this thread:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-games-at-etihad.1150785/page-7#post-47606202

Here is the contention of many Geelong fans:

"We don't get to play all our home games at KP. It's sooooo unfair that they make us play some home games in Melbourne where we play at other clubs home grounds..... wah wah wah wah....."

The density? Geelong is the ONLY Victorian club that plays home games at an arena that is exclusively theirs. They have a home ground advantage that NO OTHER VIC TEAM HAS.

Bunch of ******* morons.

Geezus christ the utter stupidity on display in this thread:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-games-at-etihad.1150785/page-7#post-47606202

Here is the contention of many Geelong fans:

"We don't get to play all our home games at KP. It's sooooo unfair that they make us play some home games in Melbourne where we play at other clubs home grounds..... wah wah wah wah....."

The density? Geelong is the ONLY Victorian club that plays home games at an arena that is exclusively theirs. They have a home ground advantage that NO OTHER VIC TEAM HAS.

Bunch of ******* morons.
Depends if you count the two tassie teams as Victorian or not I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i cant wait until you guys play in a Grandfinal either... I'm gunna take my great great great grandson in my flying Antimatter car and buy a replicated Four n Twenty...

Tyrone Vickery plays for your team mate. Smiley face that.

Never seen so many uppity Demons posters.....I suppose breaking out of the bottom 4 & reaching the dizzying heights of 11th, is cause for vertigo.

Typical Melbourne supporter having a 'second club'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back