Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tipping that we'll be sitting atop the ladder after R1 and will remain perched there until at least R11

giphy.gif

So Someone on the Bombers board reckons their forwardline is better than ours. Even with two eyes I can't see how that can be true.

Fantasia, four goals.

Daniher, three goals.

Hooker, three goals.

In fairness it's one game, lets see them do it week in week out.

But we can say one thing for certain - our forward line is certainly better than your s**t truck defenders.

I wonder how we'll approach this game.

Reckon Essendon will throw everything at us in the first quarter. If we're level or ahead at quarter time it'll be a massive blowout.

I thought the bombers won the spoon last year, half their players haven't played in a year and they were bottom 4 when they did have all those players.

So why exactly is $2.34 good odds ?

They've won 9 of their last 44 games.

10 of our last 45.

"Would have" not "would of". If you're going to call someone a moron try not to sound like one. Education can be found at your local school and in some libraries.

If you really want to know where we will win the game, it is almost all over the ground. With the exception of our back line, but thankfully against the druggies, our backline is irrelevant because they don't have a forward line.

latest

Expect our small forwards to potentially run riot. Frawley to cover Daniher is a good matchup for us. No Leuy to dominate the ruck leaves you with an undersized ruckman and virtually no back up. Hooker and Hocking seem to be popping up in suggested round one teams and both were virtually unsighted in JLT. If they are playing it will be because you think you can't win without them, but you might not be able to win with them anyway coming off a year off and little JLT.

Greater quality and experience across the park. Virtually every piece of analysis has the Hawks as the superior team plus you have the tough issue of having players back potentially rusty from a year off and integrating with last years team.

Essendon has plenty of question marks. Hawks do as well, but it seems a pretty good matchup for us this early in the season.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Restaurant-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Really looking forward to beating the scum next week. Can't see any area they can beat us in. Potentially their midfield is stronger than ours, but for some reason Tom Mitchell doesn't rate much of a mention, Roughy knows a thing or two about how to play in the guts, Jager has shown no cause for concern, Shiels is always extremely underrated, Langford has shown improvement, plus a number of others that get rotated through that are nothing to sneeze at - Smith, Burger, Cyril, Breust.

They have no ruck.
Our forwards > their defence
Our defence > their hyped up forwards

Plus they won't be able to run out the game.

The Hawks will win by 6 1/2 goals. The game will be won by the midfield and a devastating forward line prepped to take advantage of all the forward 50 opportunities.

Remember, last year we had great forward 50 entries numbers, just that they were poor quality due to a slow, under pressure midfield and the large forward bodies were missing so we had fewer bad-turned-good entries.

Now with a break-even midfield, hard-tackling shutdown midfield defense and a forward line that can take advantage of good and bad entries we'll dominate. Our defense will look a couple levels better as the quality of opponent entries drops dramatically under the intense tackling pressure our midfield now brings.

I'm sure there will be some Essendon* moments where they look ok, but I expect the Hawks will hit hard early and the Bomber spirit will be broken by the first quarter break.

Final score : 105 - 67, Hawthorn.

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

I don't think we will win the flag, but I have no reservations in believing your mob won't get near us. Worsfold is an average coach, you have no forward line and your ruck department is worst than ours. 10-14th, 7-10 wins.

giphy.gif

Love how Clarko always starts Cyril in the guts, pretty dynamic having JOM/Mitchell/Cyril combo, you don't get much better.

Can't see the scum getting within 5 goals to be honest, can see Gunno going bananas with Ruff back.

sandys-donuts-selections.jpg

311191-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back