Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the clear pristine Tassie waters, does wonders for one's premiership complexion.
Procras, you know those waters well. ;)
Hawthorn were dipped into these waters with a mediocre membership base, came out threepeaters with 70k members.

Tigers Supporter near me just made the following statement

'I'm not getting ahead of myself but there is no reason why the Tigers can't go through the season undefeated'
Bullshit

Bunk Moreland and I have already pointed out on the main board our next loss won't come until the soulless Tassie franchise come into the league with a stupid amount of concessions to gift them a flag.

'I'm not getting ahead of myself but there is no reason why the Tigers can't go through the season undefeated'

I...

I...

Huh?

Tell your husband to get a grip ;)

"Look it's just getting used to the new system with O'Meara and Vickery, we'll be back on track next week and we'll be able to go through the rest of the season maybe dropping just one or two more matches"

- Hawthorn fan at the local fish and chip shop

"Look it's just getting used to the new system with O'Meara and Vickery, we'll be back on track next week and we'll be able to go through the rest of the season maybe dropping just one or two more matches"

- Hawthorn fan at the local fish and chip shop

So just one more loss for the year then yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all the Joe Daniher bullshit, Hipwood's had the better game; more of the ball, more of an impact.

Hipwood - 8 touches, 5 marks 2 goals 50%DE
Daniher - 13 touches 8 marks 3 goals 77%DE

good call Carlton fan

I wish all our fans that attend that game, when they run out on to the field ... just shut the hell up and turn their backs when Essendon run out through their banner.

Kinda like the silent protestor but on a MUCh MUCh larger scale.

Harlequin

illK6U.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back