Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep agreed Harris Andrews is useless but is tall so we should at least throw a future 3rd at him..
Huh? Andrews is one of, if not the most, promising key defenders under 23 in the league.

In regards to Carlton not getting Goddard in 2002 all because he pointed angrily in AZNAC day match

many many many many levels to this

I was at the sold out (91,000 people) round 20 match at the G. We had won 13 of the previous 14 and were sitting second behind the undefeated *don. We absolutely outplayed them early; then Jason Johnson charged Kouta with his knees up in a marking contest (Sheedy dirty tactics working again), ending in a season ending knee injury to Kouta. We then lost our captain Braddles, for the rest of the game with a hamstring injury, only losing by 4 goals. Unfortunately those two injuries, to two of our best players and superstars of the comp, affected us for the rest of the year. Up until then we matched up really well against *don and would have been a real shot of beating them in the GF.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

Lot of delusional ironic type posts from Freo supporters re the media in the Ross Lyon thread..
With all this noise from outside our 4 walls, the club has a chance now to firmly say it is us against them. Whatever has happened from something from that occurred in the past, it appears this nothing more than a witch hunt. The media are circling to try and derail our club during a rebuild. Pathetic.

Time to not point the finger, but now time to get behind the club we all love.
These negatives can now be turned into positives. Time to let our football do the talking and stick it up the 17 other clubs in AFL. Ross and the club need our support, so lets to what we always do and stand by them.

It appears no one likes us, but we don't like them either. Wait until we are contending, then they will feel our power.

GO FREO

Eerily similar to another #standbycoach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a bit hollow to pick on anyone else when we have nothing to smile about, but stuff it.

There's nothing quite like a bit of Carlton chip on shoulder/AFL hates us and have an agenda to cheer you up.

In regards to the Curnows being in trouble for touching the umps:

Chook Lotto is continuing and i would not be surprised if the AFL rub out both our boys and we won a game so it is on the agenda.

#farce
Yeah that's right, your boys are gonna be suspended because Carlton won a game. Not only is Michael Christian a noted Carlton discriminator, the AFL are so determined for Carlton to not win games that they will go out of their way to punish your players when you do win.

Of course I'd also expect such even handed perspective when it's someone else. Right?

In an explosive interview to be aired on Fox Footy’s Open Mike, Fitzpatrick reveals he was told by a rival player that the Bombers had presented that season as though “they had done five pre-seasons in one”.
Mike Fitzpatrick said:
“And I think that kind of summed it up,” Fitzpatrick said.

Jesus *en wept..summed up in your basic mind. What a punchable head this guy has.

In an explosive interview to be aired on Fox Footy’s Open Mike, Fitzpatrick reveals he was told by a rival player that the Bombers had presented that season as though “they had done five pre-seasons in one”.

Jesus ****en wept..summed up in your basic mind. What a punchable head this guy has.
I ******* hate Fitzpatrick that arsehole still digging in the boots years later. And trying to defend his actions by saying we "almost" certainly cheated. Gagf

Blues supporter on the main board
Can we get back to talking about how average a team Essendon is?

How they've given up plenty for players who aren't improving them, their lack of gameplan, their poor skills, inept coach and wonky list completely devoid of any player capable of winning a contested footy - rather than potting some mediocre talent-hack in Baguley.

Also Boekhorst > Laverde
I dont mind most of it.

But that last sentence.... you mean the same Boekhorst that is no longer on your list?
sheesh

Blues supporter on the main board

I dont mind most of it.

But that last sentence.... you mean the same Boekhorst that is no longer on your list?
sheesh
i feel for these guys should we ever get our act together.

But hey, they won on the weekend. Must feel like a GF for them for how little it happens

Would just like to give a shout out to the many level headed Blues supporters who are calling out their own nuffs on their own board so i don't have to quote anything here.

THIS I HAVE TOT SEE!! POINT TO WHERE THIS IS???

Their post match thread. I only read the last few pages but it's interesting to see the same blokes going hard in the main board thread getting bought down a few pegs on their own board with common sense arguments.

Their post match thread. I only read the last few pages but it's interesting to see the same blokes going hard in the main board thread getting bought down a few pegs on their own board with common sense arguments.

When I see things like that it's the only time I feel the world is actually ok and not the flaming cesspool it so often appears to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back