Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I got through half of the first page and couldn't read anymore. It was when I saw a post that simply stated something like 'I like defending the dive cos it riles Essendon supporters.'

They're a lot smarter than they look Tigers fans.
And I like them defending the dive because it reinforces my position on the majority of Richmond supporters.

It's a funny thing really - despite the Grand Final result last year, I still consider Richmond to be an insignificant football club.

They can troll all they want, it really means nothing coming from them.

Who do you consider to be an significant football club?

Who do you consider to be an significant football club?
Hmm, Sydney spring to mind. Say what you want about them, but their consistency as a good team, is significant. Which brings me to what I was eluding to earlier - one solid year of footy isn't enough for me to classify Richmond as a significant/awesome/great club.

Disagree, agree, I really couldn't give a s**t to be honest.

So its been 5 years and the same people are literally saying the same things again. What a life they have lived.

I love how one of them said they have been waiting a long time for this.......so much to do in this world and thats what you are looking forward too....
and when its done and what they clearly want isn't what they get?
then what?

Been in multiple fights because he’s a lippy campaigner, couldn’t possibly be his fault.
Been going to AFL since 95.
Was an EFC member from then up until 2011 when i opted for an AFL membership.
Get in about 30 games a year.

Have not even raised my voice once to anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was told by a Fremantle supporter they would prefer Eric Hipwood over Joe Daniher. Could not grasp the concept that Daniher was injured and simply could not play the game at the moment due to OP.
Hipwood is a better set shot. I'm not saying he will be better because of it but he very well could be better.

Been in multiple fights because he’s a lippy campaigner, couldn’t possibly be his fault.

How much of an absolute ******** do you have to be to get in six fights at the footy??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back