Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

The lack of self awareness is pretty amusing here. Remember when literally all the young talent in the league was being funnelled to exactly two clubs which allowed a certain club whose list just happened to be in the right place at the right time a fantastic opportunity for 3 quick flags? Yeah. I remember.
Campaigners Luck

They must be really hurting. Had some random throw a pissweak drug troll at me in reply to a month old post on the beancoin board of all places. :drunk:

Couldn't even spell thymosin correctly.
LOL

They must be really hurting. Had some random throw a pissweak drug troll at me in reply to a month old post on the beancoin board of all places. :drunk:

Couldn't even spell thymosin correctly.

That poster is an absolute bell end.

Isaac Smith. OP's argument was that he's a cherry on top player rather than what you'd build a team around. Got told to go back to the bay.
Perfect example of how precious they are over there. The whole point of a forum is for open discussion with various viewpoints. If you only allow one perspective in your written sphere you end up like the Australian MSM. And nobody wants that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

setting a new bar in being a hypocrisy is an old mate from Hawthorn who went on the most outrageous bumping spree when his club achieved... well... nothing actually

They also posted (incessantly) on Bigfooty about Hawthorn’s demise. Haven’t heard a peep from a couple of them in a while...

Jade Scotland Lance Uppercut Jobe Watson

:)

nawww there there diddums

Well this is just taking the piss out of everything

david_king_analyst.png

Jake Melksham and Nathan Freeman should get it done imho.
This was posted in response to how much Setterfield will cost.

Any wonders bigfooty has no credibility in the footy industry.

Any wonders bigfooty has no credibility in the footy industry.
Lol wut?

A internet forum where any peanut can say anything has no credibility?

Well duh.

You provided roughly the same response to a keyboard mashing essay in the trade thread yesterday. My post must really be a stinker :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back