Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Just ignore the fact that we not only beat them twice during H&A that year, but also in the prelim. And it wasn't close. Herp derp.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
There goes the argument that 2000 was a weak year for the comp. Essendon had to beat a team that was better than the greatest team of all time, and they did it 3 times!

Typical cheating Dons getting their grubby hands on a guy who was overlooked by every club for four consecutive drafts, had to play for the Bombers vfl team for several seasons and then of course had to make his way up from a rookie spot.
1555197117060.gif

Attachments

• 1555197084826.gif
    1555197084826.gif
    942.6 KB · Views: 165

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical cheating Dons getting their grubby hands on a guy who was overlooked by every club for four consecutive drafts, had to play for the Bombers vfl team for several seasons and then of course had to make his way up from a rookie spot.

They could argue that because the team was suspended in 2016 that he got opportunities he may not have otherwise got, and therefore may not have made it.

But that’s drawing a very long hypothetical bow.

They could argue that because the team was suspended in 2016 that he got opportunities he may not have otherwise got, and therefore may not have made it.

But that’s drawing a very long hypothetical bow.
Given his determination and dedication I have no doubt he would have made it anyways.

I enjoyed this one on /r/AFL at halftime yesterday:

Typical bombers bogans booing a team they’re beating by 50 points. Feral pinheads. VFL umpires looking after Essendon because they can’t have one of their cash cow clubs doing poorly for too long. Their win against melbourne was a gift from the men in yellow.

Hawthorne salt is the saltiest salt

Congratulations to all you hawk supporters that didn't get to Marvel stadium today .That concrete dung hole is not worthy of being an AFL ground and furthermore the AFL does not deserve to take one cent of our supporters' hard earned with their recent efforts to screw us./QUOTE]

Polec was marginally better than hall vs Crows, but also got snagged for holding the ball a few times (why keep trying to fend off Sloane???) and had a few worm-burners that made me cringe, but on the whole, if Hall on the right and Polec on the left get it rolling with Higgo down the guts, Jed and Cunners feeding them the pill out of the boiler-room, that should be a top 3 midfield.

We better be on our game this Friday facing Cunnington, Higgins, Polec and Hall! Top 3 midfield is a stretch, might have them scraping into the top 12.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back