Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't call it a simple task
I don't think that's what he's suggesting though. I think he's suggesting it's simply their issue

I don't think that's what he's suggesting though. I think he's suggesting it's simply their issue
I know but it still sounds really really dumb.
"We just need to score more points than the opposition every game for the rest of the season... simple"

Zurhaar was taken in the rookie draft and broke his ankle in his second year. His performances aren't remarkable? How many Carlton players, let alone any of the 500 million first round picks you've had, have kicked multiple bags of five this year, while also smashing blokes in tackles - he's ended Hurley's year with a brutal bump tonight alone.

He'd be sitting alongside Walsh as your best young player easily - streets ahead of Dow, O'Brien, SPS, Stocker blah blah blah.
I'd have him ahead of Weitering and McKay every day and tomorrow.

Adam is an embarrassment, flog of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. I agree with you, Wayne. I’m not sure Hurley would agree with us though. You tag Cunnington, you have to be prepared to sacrifice your firstborn. If Benny doesn’t get you, Cam will.

Everywhere except the scoreboard dumbass...

Nah.
The former's posts aren't even mildly humorous. They're just sad, ridiculous and have a HUGE Jade related complex.
The latter however actually has a sense of humour. It's just that he rarely uses it.
Don't think his issues have anything to do with Jade.

No Bellchambers, Goldy likes this, Zac Clarke and McKernan not really adequate replacements, and will be exposed as such.

Oh Clarke was exposed alright, around about the time he was teabagging Goldstung.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back