Opposition Camp Delusional Pearlers IV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

emblurr

Club Legend
May 1, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
All North’s issues with having a smaller supporter base stem from being cut out of the VFL at startup, despite brief a strong enough club, by the jealous bastards up the road.
There you go. We are responsible for North's small supporter base. Hasn't seemed to hurt Hawthorn's supporter base which entered the VFL the same year as North. People are just not that into them.

Interesting though Hawthorn haven't given an update on their membership numbers since December 2018 when it was 60295.

Lore

Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
There you go. We are responsible for North's small supporter base. Hasn't seemed to hurt Hawthorn's supporter base which entered the VFL the same year as North. People are just not that into them.

Interesting though Hawthorn haven't given an update on their membership numbers since December 2018 when it was 60295.

This is actually kind of fun to look back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beerfish

Bless
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
I could only get through 19 pages of their 28 page autopsy. Unfortunately the level headed people get outscreeched by the usual minority of repetitive, delusional posters.

I found this one above and beyond the usual lack of self awareness though.

They'd be diving off the west gate bridge if the siren goes 90 seconds earlier.

TheGrizz

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
I could only get through 19 pages of their 28 page autopsy. Unfortunately the level headed people get outscreeched by the usual minority of repetitive, delusional posters.

Thats extraordinary.

That goes far beyond the greatest of ironies.

Stopher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool

Wow. For further irony, see their complaints about Tippa...because Lindsay Thomas was just a figment of my imagination.

Harlequin

Jul 7, 2013
Margaritaville
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
"Our fav Norfie in the Adelaide autopsy thread]
Am I the only person who thinks it's very bizarre as to how hard their list can run, and KEEP running? I mean, it's really off the charts abnormal.

I don't remember half of the players in that side tonight being noted for that level of running as juniors. This is 2013 level bizarre stuff.

I reckon they're up to something again.
[]

scythe

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Auburn Tigers, Newcastle United
To continue the theme...

LOL, look at all these campaigners in here 10 minutes after a match against another team!

.............and they waffle on with that faux dismissive crap about NOT having some rivalry with us?!

You putrid ****ing s**tmen are OBSESSSED with us!

Now..............HOW THE fu** DID THOSE NAMELESS SPUDS COME COMPLETELY OUT OF THE ****ING CLOUDS AND LEARN TO RUN LIKE THAT AND KEEPRUNNING LIKE THAT!!!

WHAT CRAP IS YOUR CHEMIST COACH PUMPING IN TO THEM THIS TIME?

YOU HAVE OVERDONE IT AGAIN, YOU COMPLETE IDIOTS!
Poor bloke needs a big ol' cuddle.

scythe

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Auburn Tigers, Newcastle United
Snake Baker is f****** hilarious, having melts on their non-North thread about EFC players being on peds again. We've been found out. Well done, Snakey.
And he reckons we're obsessed with them. I'm no shrink, but I believe the books call that psychological projection.

ghostdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
And he reckons we're obsessed with them. I'm no shrink, but I believe the books call that psychological projection.
Going to their board was an afterthought. I wondered what they're making of tonight's game. My curiosity was rewarded 😁

Maybe I am obsessed. I'm okay with that as long as they keep it entertaining.

Top Bottom