Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay classy Hawkes supporters
So Birchall struggling to get on the park for a few years was a gift that kept on giving? Or maybe Boyd with his mental health demons (I guess that gift stopped giving)? Or maybe Picken needing to retire (I guess that gift stopped giving too)?

That person is an A grade flog.

fear filled angry grotto said:
The world is too dependent on China. If this was some small insignificant powerless third world nation, Trump would have nuked them.
More depressing than pearler, but the main board seems to have some who are intent on not only blaming any asian looking person for corona, but who are pro mass murder. I just spent the last week in Berlin so this is an extra downer.
Done with the main board

Last edited by a moderator:
More depressing than pearler, but the main board seems to have some who are intent on not only blaming any asian looking person for corona, but who are pro mass murder. I just spent the last week in Berlin so this is an extra downer.
Done with the main board
They might also be responsible for jumping Moz, if that actually happened.

Obsessed North poster said:
UPDATE: Every *essendon player has Covid-19

Every *essendon AFL player has had a precautionary coronavirus test after they exhibited flu-like symptoms.

Every player had contact with a needle that had been in China earlier this year.

According to the Worsfold, the players will undergo a 14-day isolation period (longer if needed) and will be ready for round 1

“The players reported to club medical staff (on Monday) that they were suffering flu-like symptoms,” the club said in a statement.

“As a precautionary measure and despite the fact that the players had reported no flu-like symptoms last week, the players were immediately sent for testing and isolated.

“The test results are expected to take 24-48 hours. The club will provide a further update when more information becomes available.”

*essendon captain Dyson Heppell said he learned of the incident on Friday afternoon when they came back from an offsite location.

“It’s all unfolded pretty quickly,” he said.

“We’re stepping through the process at the moment and hopefully we’ll be cleared for round 1.

“(The players) have gone through the standard protocol, absolutely maximum measures of protection so far"

“At this point, we just wait and see what comes back.”

Heppell said there had been talked of all other players being quarantined and said he wasn’t overly concerned about the incident at this stage.

“All the advice that we’ve been given is that it’s a non-panic situation,” he said.

“At the moment it (the virus) is in its infancy and it’s just starting to affect us all.

“We’re remaining calm, stepping through the protocol and the doctors have told us not to stress too much.”

"According to the coaches, it's pretty good timing because getting this super virus will really boost our immune system so we will have a good kick start going into the season. Daniher said that despite having a sore throat his groin is almost at 100%"

When asked by ASADA to provide the needle it couldn't be found but the medical staff said it "don't worry it was definitely Covid-19"

The outbreak of the virus is causing havoc on sport fixtures around the world.

source.gif

Wow, some Norf nuff took the time to write that? Comedy gold. I guess they need to get a laugh somehow as their club good quite likely go to the (financial) wall this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That thread is full of people who want you to post there and bring it over here. Let them have their fun, we're better off ignoring it. They're still stuck in 2013.

Sorry to those of you who post in the Conspiracy Theory section, but this is just.... beyond delusional.

This is more about the control of the population than protecting them from a virus.
In Western Australia, we have had just 7 new cases in the last 3 weeks.
We are down to 7 Active Cases and have had just 16 Unknown Cases in total. That is, infections where they don't know who they got it from.

... yet we still have isolation rules in place ... Why??
If WA can't go back to normal with those sort of numbers, then it's because our State government don't want us to go back to normal.

I believe this pandemic is orchestrated by the Globalists and one of their major reasons for the timing of it, has been to stop Trump winning the 2020 election.
In the US, the Democratic party have 25 Governors, Republican party 26, yet using the latest Covid-19 stats;
Democratic States: Cases: 979,658 Deaths: 63,959
Republican States : Cases: 399,860 Deaths: 18,228

8 of the top 9 States for Covid-19 deaths in the US are Democrat States.
There are 12 States with less than 100 deaths, 9 of which are Republican.

US citizens statistically have a 43% greater chance of dying in a Democrat State if they are infected with Covid-19.

Now do I believe all those stats are a true reflection of reality ... no, but they are what is being recorded. That is, Democrat controlled states want this to look worse than it is. They admit to assuming and recording deaths as covid-19 related even if they haven't been confirmed to be.

Ummmm, you lost to this particular bye last time you played it and only won the time before that because the umpires chose to ignore the rules...

Although we could lose, Sydney were looking bottom 2 before the break.

No crowd advantage though
generally its not the crowd that beats us.
And i tend to not blame the umps either. We just choke when we play there. simple as that. the "post-gate" game last year shouldnt have been a contest.
We have a habit of lowering our flags against poorer opposition.

generally its not the crowd that beats us.
And i tend to not blame the umps either. We just choke when we play there. simple as that. the "post-gate" game last year shouldnt have been a contest.
We have a habit of lowering our flags against poorer opposition.
Since 2017 we've won 67.5% of games against bottom 10 teams and won 32.1% of games against top 8 sides.

Since 2017 we've won 67.5% of games against bottom 10 teams and won 32.1% of games against top 8 sides.
Seems way worse than that tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back