Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Day is incredible. Will be next Fyfe, just has it all.
Before anyone jumps down my throat about him being a really good young player, he's super talented and could be a star of the game, but it's a touch early to say he's guaranteed to be as good as the best midfielder of the past decade...

Before anyone jumps down my throat about him being a really good young player, he's super talented and could be a star of the game, but it's a touch early to say he's guaranteed to be as good as the best midfielder of the past decade...
The problem with your pearlers is that they’re normally very debatable and not funny

I would agree with this if the thread was titled Debatable Thoughts.

Ha after watching the video closely Lynch cleary just pushes his forearm into the top of his chest and Hurley throws his head back. Will get chucked out. Embarressing for MRP. FOOLS.

Tigers fans are great.

A Hawthorn poster on why it won’t be bad if Sydney end up with two picks ahead of them in the draft.
We might miss out on the next McGrath, Setterfield, Schache, Davies-Uniacke, Dow, O'Rourke, McCartin, Boyd, Kolodjashnij, Plowman, Toumpas, Tyson or Buntine. :shoutyoldman:

At least one of them had some perspective.

McGrath would be leading our BnF right about now.

We might also miss on a Franklin, Roughy, Lewis, Rioli, Day, Selwood, Rowell, etc

Lmao Richmond fans really losing it regarding Lynch being sent straight to the tribunal:
“In the criminal law of Australia, self-defence is a legal defence to a charge of causing injury or death in defence of the person”

But not according to the Micky Mouse law of the AFL in their kangaroo court. 🤔

Lmao Richmond fans really losing it regarding Lynch being sent straight to the tribunal:
God, i was happy for Richmond fans when they finally won a flag in 2017.

But they have been intolerable since then. I am happy for them to go through another 30 years of torment now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, I don't really even care about Lynch one. I hope he gets off and he should imo but the other two getting fined and watching the Tigers fans lose their minds over those is simply breathtaking.

But they have been intolerable since then. I am happy for them to for another 30 years of torment now.
Me too. I think I supported them in all finals games over the last few years because they were a relatively inoffensive club. Supporters were always a little crazy.

Now both supporters and the club are entitled flogs.

But they have been intolerable since then. I am happy for them to go through another 30 years of torment now.
I wasn't. They were insufferable before then and they're worse now.

Um... in the Territory common assault carries a maximum penalty of 1 year in prison. If it occurs at work apparently 2-5 years 😬

Not sure that's really where they want to be going with it tbh

Strange one to challenge. I dont know how you argue it, like you basically have to prove the force of Stringers push was proportionate, and that Bellchambers' arm forces Vlastuins head back.

I wonder if they are just doing it to 'back up' their players. If you can get the fines thrown out you can keep up the 'Everyone is just jealous and targeting richmond' campaign.

this entire thread is a good laugh.

these blokes would defend bin laden if he wore a richmond jersey.

this entire thread is a good laugh.

these blokes would defend bin laden if he wore a richmond jersey.

They really are something else. Bless, they truly believe the sun shines out of their player's rear ends, and that we all should bask in the glow.

The victim complex laced with entitlement is getting old. I'm almost pining for Hawthorne smugness or Geelong condescending nonchalance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back