Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

what I remember him for is the game he carried on like an absolute goose because he kicked a few on Dan Nielson. Career achievement of the highest order, well done, dickwit
You know, apart from playing over 200 games, All Australian, BnF winner. Ruffling the hair of a spud was his career highlight

You know, apart from playing over 200 games, All Australian, BnF winner. Ruffling the hair of a spud was his career highlight

I mean, Chook has had a great career and all, but that gif is the gift that keeps on giving.

emblurr

Club Legend
May 1, 2008
South Yarra
AFL Club
Essendon
Cale Hooker, ruffling North's feathers since 22/7/2017

Seb78

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Proof that some posters that are normally pretty reasonable lose all objectivity when discussing football teams that hate.

Forget the rest of the word salad, the fact they open by calling Hurley one of our top players this year despite not playing a single game shows how little they actually know.
Lol, in the case of Norf, hate is now bordering on unhealthy obsession. 😂 I mean they have dedicated threads where they discuss "our" club. It's sad really. Not even Hawforne, Collingwood, Richmond etc... have that. I understand Carlton, they have a rich history, the rivalry is real and are relevant (kind of). But Norf? I mean if they dissapeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, not sure anyone would notice or care tbh.

Lol, in the case of Norf, hate is now bordering on unhealthy obsession. 😂 I mean they have dedicated threads where they discuss "our" club. It's sad really. Not even Hawforne, Collingwood, Richmond etc... have that. I understand Carlton, they have a rich history, the rivalry is real and are relevant (kind of). But Norf? I mean if they dissapeared off the face of the earth tomorrow, not sure anyone would notice or care tbh.

Ahem. They have one that's worse than lolnorfs

emblurr

Club Legend
May 1, 2008
South Yarra
AFL Club
Essendon
Hawforne have got a quite a large hate thread. Most of the Melbourne clubs have a healthy hate going on of us. For example take this from only the first page of the gameday thread on Western Bulldogs vs Essendon.

' Belt these flogs. Mercy is for the weak. '
' I'll get carried away all I want. I expect us to smash the pricks. '
' Let's kill these pathetic maggots '
' I fu***n hate Essendon. Let’s rub their sh*t in their own noses. '
' I can’t believe we’re worrying about how to stop Peter f**king Wright…. ' Not a hate message but nice to have
'
I hate Essendon more than any other club, by jeez I hope we smash them, but never assume it is just going to happen. '

We aren't angels to teams like Carlton and Hawthorn. Club supporters take it to another level when they play us.

fanuch

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Jones is averaging more goals in his first year than Nick or Jack Riewoldt. Nick has him slightly covered on disposals. But yeah let’s right him off in his first year.

Albertross

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2015
North of the border
AFL Club
Essendon
Hawforne have got a quite a large hate thread. Most of the Melbourne clubs have a healthy hate going on of us. For example take this from only the first page of the gameday thread on Western Bulldogs vs Essendon.

' Belt these flogs. Mercy is for the weak. '
' I'll get carried away all I want. I expect us to smash the pricks. '
' Let's kill these pathetic maggots '
' I fu***n hate Essendon. Let’s rub their sh*t in their own noses. '
' I can’t believe we’re worrying about how to stop Peter f**king Wright…. ' Not a hate message but nice to have
'
I hate Essendon more than any other club, by jeez I hope we smash them, but never assume it is just going to happen. '

We aren't angels to teams like Carlton and Hawthorn. Club supporters take it to another level when they play us.
Meh, are we any different with our game day threads? Talking trash leading up to a game is entirely different to having entire threads devoted to us.

I tend not to venture into enemy territory too often, but I have seen the Norf and Carlolton threads, haven't really noticed the Hawkes, but only because I haven't looked.

Let them have their fun. The fact that they need to have threads purely devoted to us speaks volumes for their absolute obsession with the mighty Black and Red. I find it quite amusing that we get to them so much.🤣

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Meh, are we any different with our game day threads? Talking trash leading up to a game is entirely different to having entire threads devoted to us.

I tend not to venture into enemy territory too often, but I have seen the Norf and Carlolton threads, haven't really noticed the Hawkes, but only because I haven't looked.

Let them have their fun. The fact that they need to have threads purely devoted to us speaks volumes for their absolute obsession with the mighty Black and Red. I find it quite amusing that we get to them so much.🤣
Smasha has a quote perfectly apt for us

Ati Tude

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

I have looked at the Carlton thread on us a few times. Of late a couple of them have posted saying it is embarrassing and should be shut down. Someone also posted recently that they (ie Ess board) are laughing at us (ie Carlton board). Which we are.

If we have the good fortune to win a flag in the next few years, many of those Carlton and Norf posters are going to self combust.

Jones is averaging more goals in his first year than Nick or Jack Riewoldt. Nick has him slightly covered on disposals. But yeah let’s right him off in his first year.
This is Jone's second year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca18

EFC
Jul 6, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
I beg you guys beat the scum
Have just dropped by in peace to ask on behalf of every football fan out there (except of course *) that we will be barracking for a Pies win this Sunday.

Please keep these arrogant campaigners out of finals for another year.
This weekend you carry the nation’s hopes and dreams. Fare thee well!

Always good to live rent free in the heads of the wooden spooners... especially when they need to resort to this sort of stuff on our opposition board for this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnitzengruben

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
Not someone on a forum, but a mate of mine who is a Crows fan and has seen a lot of Horne & Roberts.

Me: Do you want to see the Crows trade up for Horne?

Him: Yeah I would, but I don't want to sell the farm.

Me: What would you give up?

Him: (Long explanation) I think pick 20 and Matt Crouch would be fair.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Not someone on a forum, but a mate of mine who is a Crows fan and has seen a lot of Horne & Roberts.

Me: Do you want to see the Crows trade up for Horne?

Him: Yeah I would, but I don't want to sell the farm.

Me: What would you give up?

Him: (Long explanation) I think pick 20 and Matt Crouch would be fair.

Uh, is that Jason Horne - Francis??

When the **** did the Francis part come into his name eDPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, is that Jason Horne - Francis??

When the **** did the Francis part come into his name eDPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acknowledging his step-father Fabian Francis, who has been a huge influence in his life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back