Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

This Hird hate is really only on this site. Truly bizarre.

Because people know if they said the s**t they sprout in real life they'd get shouted down. Hoping his kids get cancer, comparing him to Hitler etc. Spare me, please. They are really showing themselves to be mental pygmies who draw courage from the group mentality presented on BF.

I will be turning my tv set off. Once again the AFL is trying to tell us when to move on, what to think.
I will never forgive that club for the stain it put on the game and the behaviours of those in charge at that time.
And the majority of their supporter base should be reminded as well as they acted like buffoons during the whole saga.
So AFL, take this as a pre **** you. I will never recognise James Hird for anything other than another Lance Armstrong type.
Richmond supporters are a stain on the game for mine

Seriously though campaigner the corresponding winner as been presenting it since Wayne ******* Harmes. It's been coming for a while now

Richmond supporters are a stain on the game for mine

"I will be turning my tv set off. Once again the AFL is trying to tell us when to move on, what to think.
I will never forgive that club for the stain it put on the game and the behaviours of those in charge at that time."

These are the same supporters that during the saga complained about how it was "dragging on" and they were getting sick of it and just wanted to move on and watch footy. Now that the dust has settled, they want to hold onto it and brood for as long as possible. Classic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Hird hate is really only on this site. Truly bizarre.

BF is a perfect example of an echo-chamber. Opinions are reinforced by people with similar opinions, therefore, it's the truth.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! I love Richmond too!!!

Lance Uppercut liked one of my posts,trying to get me on the mb,the campaigner.
That campaigner only rears his head when essendon win. Don't let him get the satisfaction of baiting you chief.
I ripped that idiot a new one during the drug saga, he was being disrespectful to a female Journo (not Caro ) so I called him out on it, he then went sooking to a mod to whinge and got told to pull his head in and he lost the plot.
saltiest campaigner on bf
He's a *******
The bloke thinks he's some sort of intellectual and has a holier than thou smugness to him.

He is the quintessential essendon fan.

Blues supporter after Laverde's day out
Looks like the Laverde v Boek question has been settled...............if it was ever a question.
Delusional Blues supporters responding to that comment
Boek has dominated the twos too... and frankly we've got half a team out there...
lol but Boek's playing 1s tomorrow
One is playing afl while the other is in the vfl
Laverde won't play afl for more then a handful of games, there is nothing elite about his game at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back