Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

We would be up in arms if we were told we had to wear a clash jumper so let's not play pretends. Credit where credit is due, Richmond has made the grand final and have earned the right to be celebrate. They are a realistic chance to win and as such do not belong in the delusional pearlers. Our craptastic club on the other hand has not looked like making a grand final since 2001.
No I would not be up in arms, it's a playing jumper that's all...

Adelaide finished on top of the ladder, they have every right to wear their traditional jumper. If Richmond finished higher, they'd have the same right.

Richmond need to build a bridge and GTFO it.
They also got to play a home final v Geelong when they finished below and get a home GF as the away team as well as an arm chair ride last night. I'd say overall they've had it pretty good.

Adelaide finished on top of the ladder, they have every right to wear their traditional jumper. If Richmond finished higher, they'd have the same right.

Richmond need to build a bridge and GTFO it.
Plus, in reality, would you rather:

75419-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-clash-guernsey-1000.jpg

or
111898_560bf00e23707d3b5465484caac700c1.jpg

On GF day? The latter every time. It's one of two that actually looks good

We would be up in arms if we were told we had to wear a clash jumper so let's not play pretends. Credit where credit is due, Richmond has made the grand final and have earned the right to be celebrate. They are a realistic chance to win and as such do not belong in the delusional pearlers. Our craptastic club on the other hand has not looked like making a grand final since 2001.

It wasn't the jumper part that was delusional.
Irrelevant.

Greatest crowd in modern history? Only important team in the game? Its their league?

Do I need to continue?

Absolutely good on them for getting to the big dance. But that doesn't give them an automatic pass on being w***ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of, how many ******* times did Lingy use 'the big dance' or derivations of yesterday? That whole commentary team was woeful.
Symptomatic of the dumbing down of sports commentary right across the board. I am old enough to have just a few memories of listening (from Aust) to Jon Arlott commentate test cricket in England. It was also good for your vocabulary - you needed a dictionary to work out what a dirigible was and wtf was the green pantechnicon that was trundling up the high street road.

It wasn't the jumper part that was delusional.

Absolutely good on them for getting to the big dance. But that doesn't give them an automatic pass on being ******s.
That wasn't aimed at you Bonce, it was targeted at people diminishing the Tigers and their right to wear their colours.

They are in total denial about him.

The doggies forwardline is desperate for talent and they have a million dollar forward playing VFL all year and an All Australian who wants out.
All Australian they want out.
All this a few years after their captain got the coach sacked, then nicked off to GWS.
Get the feeling their governance is as good as ours from 2012.

All Australian they want out.
All this a few years after their captain got the coach sacked, then nicked off to GWS.
Get the feeling their governance is as good as ours from 2012.

Something doesn't seem quite right at that club for some reason.

Just won a flag and they haven't really been able to enjoy it too much. Or maybe enjoyed it too much

Something doesn't seem quite right at that club for some reason.

Just won a flag and they haven't really been able to enjoy it too much. Or maybe enjoyed it too much

Lock in B thanks Eddie.

I think its good we get a new premier for the last 2 years. Sydney and Brissy got extra cap space, geelong nailed a superdraft but got some great father sons cheap and Hawks benefited from 3 compromised drafts.

Lock in B thanks Eddie.

I think its good we get a new premier for the last 2 years. Sydney and Brissy got extra cap space, geelong nailed a superdraft but got some great father sons cheap and Hawks benefited from 3 compromised drafts.

I think doggies will most likely bounce back. They have a talented list so should be back in the 8 next year.

I think doggies will most likely bounce back. They have a talented list so should be back in the 8 next year.

Yeah they will soon enough. They just gotta clear out some dead wood and get games into some young talent to refocus the team.

I would have said Bont Macrae Stringer are the keys 3 weeks ago but now it will just have to be the first 2 lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back