Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you don't know the full story.

The actions of the person he hit after the event ruined Leigh's enjoyment of life for a time. He was unfairly singled out and pursued in the courts. Until there is a true account of both sides, why would he apologise? I wouldn't.

Imagine if Leigh prosecuted all the people who hit him, or other footballers did the same: the cases would still be running today.

Awww Leigh Matthews had a hard time after he put Bruns in hospital. Poor baby.

The victim blaming is astounding, but any scumbag in a piss and s**t jumper can do no wrong.

Awww Leigh Matthews had a hard time after he put Bruns in hospital. Poor baby.

The victim blaming is astounding, but any scumbag in a piss and s**t jumper can do no wrong.
Sounds a little bit like victim-blaming to me.

Unbelievable. Check out the tone of those.

Ryan Burton. A strategic chip who was always meant to be traded like meat, who is a noob for feeling upset and has no right to be happy at a new club after he was shafted. Because how could anyone be happy when they are not at the hawks..
#familyclub #shouldhavebeenrisingstar

I didnt even cherry pick these, they are just the 3 most recent posts from the hawks board. Clearly the enemy now. Doesnt take much to turn those hawks supporters.
Poor kid. I hope he doesnt read the hawks board, and hope he wins a brownlow.

God they are stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man the Saint Recruitment Team on Draft night were full of Delusional Pearlers!

If Caldwell is available at 11 we should trade our future 1st and get him, but we will have to get a 2nd rounder back. Lol

Offer Port a future 1st and our 36 for their 10 and future 2nd rounder lol.

And during the Carlisle deal we were the hard ones to deal with haha.

http://m.afl.com.au/video/2018-12-10/draft-night-drama-tension-builds-as-saints-try-to-do-a-deal

Just sounds like they are confident in being extremely s**t this upcoming season rather than it being a bad trade suggestion.

Social media for the cricket had this corker

Lyon is a chucker. He wears full sleeve and hides his elbow coz he bends more than 15 degree. Didn't know its cold like Canada in Aus right now. ICC should investigate. CHUCKlyon.

That’s a good ‘un.

Social media for the cricket had this corker

Lyon is a chucker. He wears full sleeve and hides his elbow coz he bends more than 15 degree. Didn't know its cold like Canada in Aus right now. ICC should investigate. CHUCKlyon.

Gonna take a wild guess and say it was an Indian fan, probably following from cricinfo.

Anyone looking for a laugh head over to the “Redo the 2015 draft” thread. I said Tippa and Dan Rioli would be at a similar level and I got this pearler in return.

R3J2eY0.jpg

That's your view and these games are played consistently but you don't know nor do I, however, I read body language as part of my profession and it is clear, just look at those around him for a start.

We got played guys. This Hawks poster reads body language as a profession and Dodoro's fist pump was fake. We didn't want Mozzie.

Beerfish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back