Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, I'm not sure where the delusion is if it's factually correct.
The graph would be better titled as;

‘A lame attempt at oneupmanship by re-structuring historical information in graph form to represent your team almost to the exclusion of all others and leaving two hated rivals barely visible at the bottom of the graph to further illustrate the gulf in historical importance’.

True but I think all the other sides are even worse. This is a terrible era of football. Despite what I think of my team when in context to the 17 others it is arguably the best or one of. I haven't seen a better side, I don't think West Coast are better, I don't think GWS are better and I don't think Richmond 2017 were better. Richmond 2018 H&A season was the only side I've seen that were clearly better than ours. But they need to keep it up next season, and we can still beat them at their best. All the others (West Coast, Bulldogs, GWS, Adelaide, Collingwood) have their little eclipse then go back to being pushovers the following seasons. And when it comes to finals Geelong beat themselves more than those other team beats them. If Geelong don't choke in finals and have form, the only real threat to them is an in form Richmond side. Or possibly GWS at their peak potential (but that's a long winded pipe dream that will never happen).

Geelong fan. * me.

I’m absolutely stunned that a state funeral hasn’t been offered for Hawthorne’s 2019 season.

Tom Scully and Jaeger O’Meara have offered to be pall bearers.

Oops, s**t. There goes their 2020 season... well this is awkward.

Not even kidding when I say JOM is a realistic chance for the brownlow now.
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

You'd never wish it, but moments like this are the making of a club.
Watch the players pull closer, see the coaches go to new lengths devising winning systems, and feel the raw emotion as this club rises up to win our first 4 games of the season and leave all around catching their breath.
We don't do things any other way than the right way, the Hard Way.
I'm predicting break out seasons by two youngsters who have yet to make names for themselves and wins that leave you prouder than you've ever felt.
I know that's the feeling that will be spread by word and steely gaze within our footy walls this very minute, reckon supporters on here should climb on immediately for the ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd never wish it, but moments like this are the making of a club.
Watch the players pull closer, see the coaches go to new lengths devising winning systems, and feel the raw emotion as this club rises up to win our first 4 games of the season and leave all around catching their breath.
We don't do things any other way than the right way, the Hard Way.
I'm predicting break out seasons by two youngsters who have yet to make names for themselves and wins that leave you prouder than you've ever felt.
I know that's the feeling that will be spread by word and steely gaze within our footy walls this very minute, reckon supporters on here should climb on immediately for the ride.

Dearie me, that's some next level bullshit right there.

even with out Mitchell I'd say our Midfield if everyone gets on the park should be better than last years.

Lose best midfielder, midfield becomes even better.

Hawke logic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back