Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Collingwood supporters having a serious Hurley vs Jordan Roughead argument
I'll have Moore ahead of Hurley every day of the week.
I don't know-Roughy has the height to handle the extra tall forwards and is mobile enough to handle mid sized players. He can also go into the ruck if needed.
Lmao, Hurley is GARBAGE dude.

So a Collingwood supporter says this:
It's concerning that this is a debate.

Roughead is a fill in player that we are trying our luck with and attempting to develop. Hurley is an AA at best.

To think Roughead is in anyway better than Hurley or that Collingwood wont be better off if they had Hurley instead of Roughead, is extremely concerning.

This is the response:
Thats fine, and I think most Collingwood supporters would agree with you. But when an Essendope supporter comes on here and says that "Hurley shits on Roughead from a great height", Colliongwood supporters will defend their own.

The supporter of drug cheats can save that rubbish for their own putrid message board.
Sounds legit. Basically sums up bigfooty. At least he is honest.

SizzleChest

Senior List
Jul 24, 2013
Flemington
AFL Club
Essendon
Secret society of Melbourne Uni alumni plotting to shift North South.

Ever wonder why Jamies Macmillans is the club's delegate for the players union?

Again, connect the dots. He has been Brads Scotts pet since the two first crossed paths.

And remember that Macmillans studied commerce at Melbourne Uni. Where do you think Gillons McLaughlins studied?

That's right, Melbourne Uni. Even stayed at Trinity College.

There's a core group of admins at AFL House who all studied there.

If these jokers have made the decision that North has to make way for Tasmania, then they will use a 'fifth column' to help make it happen.

Now who could possibly be the 'fifth column' in our club today?

I'm actually impressed that the Pies supporter said the decent thing.
It's like all clubs, you get the good and the bad. We have the same equally stupid comments from Essendon supporters. You know, you read their posts.

The general carry on from Carlton supporters after finally winning a game, as if they are actually going somewhere, is delusion of the highest order.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
as if the AFL would need to go to such lengths to kick north out and move the franchise anywhere else in the world

if they announce it mid-season, im not sure anyone would notice

Who the dons got this week?
The devils in Tassie.
Hmm, cool. might be a hard one. they've got good form down there in 2019
Didn't we play a team with these players on Good Friday
Huh?

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
The general carry on from Carlton supporters after finally winning a game, as if they are actually going somewhere, is delusion of the highest order.
the Bont V Cripps sandbox fight spurs that one on
Personally happy to be out of it and enjoying Merrett's ability to carve teams apart with his left boot.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
the Bont V Cripps sandbox fight spurs that one on
Personally happy to be out of it and enjoying Merrett's ability to carve teams apart with his left boot.

Cripps is all they’ve had to cling to for the last 3-5 years.

To be fair I don’t think Merrett is on the same level as those guys; Kelly, Cripps and Bont are guys you build a midfield around, Merrett is elite but the next tier down.

It’s like Tom Mitchell compared to Dangerfield / Fyfe / Martin at their best.

Mitchell is elite, but I don’t see him quite having the ceiling of those 3.

Cripps is all they’ve had to cling to for the last 3-5 years.

To be fair I don’t think Merrett is on the same level as those guys; Kelly, Cripps and Bont are guys you build a midfield around, Merrett is elite but the next tier down.

It’s like Tom Mitchell compared to Dangerfield / Fyfe / Martin at their best.

Mitchell is elite, but I don’t see him quite having the ceiling of those 3.
I’m sure the debate will resurface once Zerrett wins the Brownlow. :p

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
giphy.gif

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I have him with two best ons against the lions and Roos, and 2 votes v the dees

Shiel has a tendency to miss votes, though he is looking like he’s finding another level this year

Think Shiel will poll well for us, his run out of stoppages is a standout compared to the rest of our mids. He had Coniglio and Kelly both who could do similar at GWS.

Stringer and maybe Fantasia are the only others who can do it, neither are big ball winners generally.

I have no respect for Essendon. Constantly cheating with injecting performance enhancing drugs in 2012 and cheating the salary cap in 1993!! In reality this club should be on 15 premierships like us and been thrown out of the competition in 2013!! What a cover up the afl have done. Also going to high school In the 90’s at my school half of my year level either followed the pies or bombers. Be really good to just shut them up on Thursday. My Essendon mate just keeps on saying the Collingwood are no chance this Thursday as Essendon are a better and much quicker side then us. Let’s put heaps of pressure on Essendon as I believe they are still a very mentally week

We are still a very mentally week, albeit a short one. Or something.

We are still a very mentally week, albeit a short one. Or something.
Sounds like they went to highschool in the 90s and then never left. Probably failed English..

Back