Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
Since the generation before I was born
Since the generation before you were born???

I've hated the dirtry, stinking, filthy, cheating, morally bankrupt, festering, low life, drug cheating scum and nothing has changed since.

Are we talking the Russian Olympic team or the Chinese Swimming team?

Apr 1, 2008
NASA
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg
Brian Taylor delighting in our demise. As is the entire football world.

The HFC is the pinata club of the AFL. No one likes or respects us, despite our success.

Essendon is more loved than us. May as well hand our AFL licence back and just field a VFLW side called the Mayblooms.
Sorry, wrong thread, but I couldn't find Remarkably Accurate Pearlers.

Pinata club?
giphy.gif

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
Remember this is the one game we don't care about. It is the bye, they don't exist.
Must hurt to lose to a bye then.

Hmm...

IN:

Mitchell
Wingard
Scrimshaw
Coniglio
Patton
Greenwood

OUT

Brand
Glass
O’Brien
Moore
Cousins
Puopolo

Wow that’s a good side when they come back into the teamheywaitaminute!!!!!

Last edited:

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry, wrong thread, but I couldn't find Remarkably Accurate Pearlers.
Here's another Hawke crying for attention. Good old inferiority complex.
There’s no point speculating about the future. We are a non-entity — a red-headed stepchild of a club. It’s always been this way.

No one acknowledges our success and legitimacy; every flag is either some space-time anomaly or the result of sorcery.

The only clubs that mean anything are the foundation clubs, and the only premierships that count are the ones won by those clubs.

May 27, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
The three-peat never happened! There's more air time devoted to the Brisbane three-peat than ours.

The HFC does not exist in this dojo. Our premiership years are treated like alternate history novels in which the Nazis win WWII.

Even Luke Hodge has turned his back on us.
Don't know how this one hasn't made it in here yet!

Growth Gear?

Twaddle off to your own board, if you've got nothing to add except a spineless little pathetic effort. Take some steroids, pig brains, growth hormones, or whatever else you love seeing Essendon players getting injected up to the eyeballs with and then come back with a real post.
This in response to a relatively inane comment by HirdIsTheWord

Fanntasia's claim that Stratton has "done it every time" is interesting. May have been a pre-arranged stitch-up with Channel 7, taking Stratton to the goal square in full view of the camera.

While I will agree Channel Seven ran a documentary on Stratton allegedly pinching, why every time they showed it, did it appear Fantasia was hitting him around the face and he wasn't reacting? Stratts has struggled this year no doubt, but his opponent was whacking him more than he was pinching him. In fact it's arguable if it was the other way around Stratts would have been reported. Gary Ablett on the other hand would have been given a knighthood and Nicola (think Gobbo ppl) from Bruce.

Pinching someone or taking drugs... my guess is Stratton is a much better role model than the Essendon Football Club.

Seriously Craig Kelly won a premiership by doing it... mind you 20 times worse than Stratts did today... and everyone said he did a great job for his club.

Alister Lynch took ice baths while on Steroids and the AFL approved it then tried to king hit his opponent in a GF, when his opponent tried to defend himself from being king hit he got suspended.

It's all relative, he didn't hit young fantasia, young fantasia did hit him. But apparently pinching is worse.

Next time should we tell Stratts to knock him out in retaliation?, or should we tell him to politely pinch him as if to say f'off if you ever shove me in the face again I'll knock your block off.

There was a definite TV narrative tonight, and you believed the narrative. (And let's be honest I've been no fan of Stratts' season)

1560569842293.png

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
He was always going to get looked at, there was the comments in the press last week and then a Friday night game with the AFL trying to deflect from banning fans for "abusing" umpires.
So... the AFL pre-planned the supposed Stratton pinching witch hunt to deflect?

Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Bookmark this. If Stratton isn’t Hawks captain, none of this trial by media would be happening

Neroli threw in a sneaky finger to the bombers fans, yet a bombers player got up into the face of the subdued hawks cheer squad after his goal.
That’s the trial by media, and the close up of the bruises after the game.

If every afl players had film of their bruises after every game, a lot of people would be shocked

Thinking back to the tex walker Sam Mitchell incident, the media maintained Mitchell corked him out of the game, but in actual fact tex played two more quarters before getting injured when the hero flog tackled another smaller hawks player
It’s pure bias

Yep Mitchell & Stratton are victims of trial by media 🤪🤪
(Anyway didn’t Tex call him out on Twitter a few weeks after his game when he did it again to another player which drew attention his dog acts??)

Back